Please wake up

" 2 hours later Hannah runs into the waiting room and goes to Danny "

" you heard anything ?" Hannah says sad"

" no nothing she's still on surgery " Danny whispers in low voice and cleans his tears "

" Hannah sighs sadly and sits down next to Danny "

" I'm scared Hannah I don't wanna lose her she's my everything I don't want Emmylou Hope and Dylan to grow up without a mother I know how hurtful it was for Stella and I don't wanna go threw that again " Danny whispers crying "

" don't say that Danny mom is a strong woman she's gonna fix this I know that " Hannah whispers "

" is Shura and Samuel coming ?"

" yeah they are taking the first flight they can find "

" oh ok good "

" i remamber when I was a little girl and how mom always tried her best to spend so much time as she could or how she always use to run after me outside I love those moments " Hannah smiles"

" yeah she's an greta mother and wife I couldn't give my children a better mother and I couldn't married a better woman " Danny smiles "

" Sarah walks into the hospital and sees Hannah and Danny and walks over to them and hugs them "

" hey I come as fast as I heard is Jessica ok ?"

" we don't know yet mom is still in surgery " Hannah sighs "

" I'm sorry but hey let's not think too bad thoughts let's pray and hope for the best " Sarah smiles a little"

" GOSH I CAN'T JUST SIT HERE WAITING I WANNA SEE MY WIFE" Danny yells as he breaks down in tears "

" Danny calm down I'm sure they doing everything they can " Sarah whispers"

" I just......I just want my wife  to be fine " Danny cries "

" and I want my mom to be fine but let's just do like Sarah said paray and hope for the best "

" you want some water maybe ?"

" yeah thanks" Danny sighs and looks up " 

" hours passes and after hours of waiting walks a doctor over to Danny Sarah and Hannah "

" Mr Huston ?"

" yes that's me " Danny says facing the doctor "

" great I'm Dr,parker..... "

" I know you didn't you do the surgery on my mom when she fell at her cabin "

" yes that's right I did anyhow everything is fine now the surgery went well and she's now resting "

" thank god but I never understood what happen ?" Danny says confused "

" well i don't really know the whole story but what I know is that someone drove into her in a very high speed the man who drove into her died directly he was drunk so that's probably the reason to the accident at the beginning and you're wife's car got of the rode  her car was found 4 minutes away from the accident she come in with bad damages she got a broken rib and brain bleeding luckily we got the bleeding to stop before more damage could have been done if you would like to see her it's ok "

" my poor wife yes please I have to see her " Danny whispers"

" ok follow me "

" you go Danny we can come later I know you want some time alone " Hannah smiles "

" thanks Hannah and Sarah " Danny whispers "

" Dr,Parker walks away to Jessica room Danny walks inside and sits down the doctor leaves to give Danny some privacy he sits down on the bed and takes Jessica's hand "

" I was so worried I don't wanna lose you I can't live without you " Danny whispers with tears " heh you remember the first night I moved into you fall asleep in my arm I loved seeing you're beautiful skin 

" Danny leaves the room so Hannah can get some time alone Danny talks with Sarah and agrees with that he should go home and put Hope to bed Danny leaves and walks into the house and thanks Liam for taking care of the kids and for feeding them and put Emmylou and Dylan to bed Danny gets Hope to ready to bed and takes her favorite book "

" Dada "

" yes princess "

" natti mama "

" mama is not here honey but don't worry I promise to tell her that you say natti " Danny whispers with a little smile "

" Hope makes a pout a"

" I'm sorry "

" Danny reads Hope to sleep before he walks into his bedroom and sits on the bed Danny sits on the bed looking at a picture of him and Jessica with tears "

" please wake up soon jess for me and our babies " Danny cries "

******