Preschool princess

" today is Hope's birthday Jessica made her favorite breakfast and wrapped her birthday gift they was gonna have a little party there Hannah and Shura was gonna suprise her Anjelica Jack Ryan Sarah Emma Evan Kathy and Angela was gonna come too Jessica was gonna take Hope to an Farm that was around 1,5 hours outside LA she and Danny woke up Emmylou and Dylan they just sat at the table when Hope runs downstairs "

" mama I'm 3 "

" Jessica smiles at Hope before they all starts singing Hope smiles and looks at her parents singing "

" yay "

" happy birthday princess " Jessica smiles "

" thanks mamma "

" happy birthday my girl " Danny smiles "

" thanks dada "

" sisi " Emmylou smiles "

" Hope smiles and gives Emmy a hug and the same with Dylan before she sits down "

" yummy "

" enjoy because after breakfast we are taking you to a farm there you gonna meet horses cows pigs chickens " Jessica smiles "

" ya horsei " she smiles "

" after that Hope and the others finish eating Jessica helps Hope to fix her hair and put on clothes "

" aw you such a cutie "

" awe mama " Hope smiles and hugs jess "

"  Jessica Danny and the kids gets into the car they only gonna be gone for three to four hours so Anjelica could stay and take care of Awelinn after 1,5 hours of driving they arrives to the farm Danny helps Emmylou and Dylan out as Hope jumps out from the car and takes Jessica's hand as they starts walks "

" horsies " she smiles "

" yeah they look beautiful " Jessica smiles"

" Danny Dylan and Emmylou is looking at the pigs while Jessica and Hope continues to look at the horses "

" it was smart that we put your hair in a ponytail " Jessica giggles "

" ya " Hope smiles "

" Hope continues to walk Jessica takes a picture of her and smiles at her beautiful little girl "

" my little Hope " Jessica smiles "

" Emmylou laughs and jumps to Jessica "

" mama " she smiles "

" hey my little rabbit " Jessica giggles "

" Danny walks over to Jessica with Dylan "

" you having fun baby ?"

" Dylan nods with a smile "

" great "

" they stayed at the farm for a while and looked at all the animals before they left for home Awelinn was still sleeping when they was home which was good it gave Jessica and Danny some time to continue fix for Hope's birthday party as everything is getting ready Jessica walks upstairs to check on Awelinn while the kids still are playing around downstairs Hope runs to the door when she hears a knock and smiles happy "