Sick

" Jessica was cooking Hope had asked Danny to join them for dinner which Jessica didn't like but she knew Hope only wanted to be kind Jay was helping Awelinn and Amelia to pick up in their room as Dylan was currently playing with Hope "

" jay baby can you help me " Jessica yells "

" coming baby " jay yells making his way to the kitchen "

" can you keep an eye on the food i need to use the bathroom  " Jessica giggles walking away "

* later *

" Jay put the dinner on the table in time for Danny to arrive Hope opens happily the door and gives her father a big hug Emmy and Dylan hugs Danny beofre everyone takes a seat at the table Awelinn had her seat next to Jessica since she has to help her eat before jay even could move out the chair that was next to Jessica Danny took a seat next to her Jessica sighs as Jay then sits next to his daughter and Awelinn "

" did you had to do that " Jessica whispers annoyed to Danny "

" what I just wanna sit next to my lovely smoking hot ex wife " Danny smiles "

" Jessica sighs as she helps the kids take the food she puts some food to Awelinn and cuts it up for her "

" so Jay are you gonna be in any new movies ?" Danny says "

" yes I'm currently in a series but we finish shooting four months ago"

" I see well I guess you haven't got any more requests lately since you isn't so famous actor " Danny shrugs "

" either are you Danny " Jessica mumbles "

" well I'm actually gonna film season two of yellow stone and be in a new movie so "

" Danny I'm sure they gonna do a season two so they can kill off your character " Jessica smiles "

" Mmh surely " Danny smiles "

" so pretty face got any new questions about being in a movie or series " Danny says eating "

" well I'm done with the politician and now I wanna stay home and be with the kids and jay "

" hmm I see well that's nice "

" Mmh it is " Jessica says and looks at the kids"

" is it yummy sweetheart " Jessica smiles to Amelia "

" Mmh " Amelia smiles happy eating "

" mama it fucking yum " Hope smiles eating "

" HOPE " Jessica sighs "

" Damn mama chill " Hope chuckles "

" I sw...." Jessica says "

" we no swear mama " Hope says stern "

" it's delicious baby " jay smiles "

" aw thanks I tried my best " Jessica giggles "

**

" After dinner the kids played as Jessica cleaned off the table jay and Danny sat at the table talking Jessica walks by jay and gives him a kiss as she grabs his plate she puts everything in the dishwasher and walks to the table with coffee and three cups she sits next to Jay and pour up coffee for her and him "

" so what is your plans for the rest of the day " Jessica says to Danny "

" I'm gonna do laundry and clean "

" hmm interesting " Jessica mumbles "

" and you two are you gonna FUCK naked on the couch again "

" no we gonna do it in the bathtub " jay nods "

" Danny makes a face and looks at the kids instead "

" after Danny leaves Jessica and jay put the kids to sleep later Jessica laid in the bed breastfeeding as jay lays down next to her he smiles looking at Lucas and caresses his head "

" baby you don't want anymore kids do you "

" OMG no " Jessica laughs "

" I see ok " jay sighs and smiles "

*2 weeks later *

" Jessica wakes up feeling terrible she lays her hand on her head and kicks off her blanket sweating jay looks at her and caresses her arm "

" babe what's the matter "

" I'm feeling like hell " Jessica says upset "

" aw babe"

" ah I have to puke " Jessica sits up before runs to the bathroom and pukes

" Aw shit " Jessica says upset "

" Jay goes after Jessica and caresses her back " you should stay in bed today i can take care of the kids "

" what no you don't need to " Jessica sighs and brushes her teeth "

" i will " Jay kisses the top of her head and goes to wake the kids "

" Jessica cuddles down in bed and falls asleep directly after she wakes up some hours later of Awelinn cuddling up to her in the bed she smiles and caresses her cheek " hey princess "

" aw Awelinn did you wake mommy " jay chuckles "

" it's ok she's such a sweetheart "

" Mmh right Lucas woke up before but thank god he wasn't hungry "

" Jessica chuckles and smiles " your a perfect boyfriend "

" I'm doing my very best " Jay laughs "

" anyhow want something to eat "

" no no I'm good thanks " Jessica smiles before she grabs her mouth Jessica grabs the bucket she has next to her side of the bed and throws up jay makes a face and rubs her back moving her hair with his other arm "

" my poor baby "

" FUCK " Jessica sighs annoying "

" should I call a doctor "

" huh oh no I just need to rest " Jessica mumbles and leans back in the bed "

* two weeks later *

" Jessica is still sick and she hasn't been better she had an appointment at the doctor office Jay would keep an eye on the kids as she was gone two hours later Jessica walks inside the apartment jay walks directly over to her and looks at her "

" so "

" oh well " Jessica sighs and looks at him with tears"

" Jay hugs Jessica tight worriedly as he caresses her back softly " what did the doctor says "

" well I'm " Jessica says and looks up "

" you?" Jay says worried "

" jay I'm 3 weeks pregnant " Jessica says and bites her lip "

***