what does it say

* 2 weeks later *

" it's been two weeks now since Jessica and Danny started to try for a baby Jessica had sent Danny to get a test while she bath the kids just as Danny walks into the house Jessica finish putting Dylan to bed Jessica had have a hard time putting Awelinn to bed lately either so or Danny don't understand why she's have acted all weird Danny made his way upstairs and smiles "

" hey baby I got the test "

" awesome " Jessica smiles taking the test "

" I wait here " Danny smiles sitting down on the bed "

" ok I be right back " Jessica giggles closing the door to the bathroom she walked over to the toilet and sat down taking out the pregnancy test "

" minutes passed Jessica walked out from the bathroom after a while and sat down in Danny's lap as she held the test in her hand "

" ok you ready " Jessica smiles "

" I'm ready " Danny smiles "

" Jessica looks at the test and makes a smiling face "

" oh my gosh " Jessica smiles happy "

" we did it babe " Danny says happy kissing Jessica's lips "

" Jessica looks down at her stomach and smiles "

" I promise nothing will hurt you my rare little muffin "

" muffin " Danny chuckles "

" yeah " Jessica smiles happy "

" gosh I'm gonna be 54 when this little girl is born " Danny laughs "

" yup and i will be 53 " Jessica smiles "

" gosh we old " Danny laughs "

" yes YOU are " Jessica says playing with Danny's grey hair "

" Danny chuckles and kisses Jess nose before he stands up "

" let's go to sleep "

" mmh " Jessica smiles "

" Danny and Jessica cuddled up to each other Jessica fell asleep before Danny which he didn't mind since there is nothing else he loves more than seeing his beauty sleep
****

" Hope walked downstairs from her old room after have put her new born to bed it was only her there her siblings was at their houses Hope sat next to her father in the couch and smiles "

" thanks dad for helping me " Hope smiles "

" of course my princess I'm always here for you " Danny smiles "

" Hope smiles and lays her head against Danny's shoulder "

" you think mom would have loved to meet my little girl "

" she really would have i remember how your mom always got so happy around babies no matter what babies made her happy " Danny chuckles "

" i miss her dad " Hope says sad "

" i miss her too princess i do but she will always be with us in our hearts in our minds " Danny says sad "

" she will yeah "

" believe me if she was here now she would never had stopped talked about how proud she is over you sweetie "

" I bet" Hope smiles "

******