triplets

" Jessica have been at the hospital today to do a monthly control of the baby Danny couldn't come with Jessica since Hope is sick so she had to go alone Jessica is only 3 months pregnant everything thing went fine the baby was healthy and so was Jessica when she arrived home Hope was sleeping on the couch while her favourite movie was on the tv "

" hey babe how did it go " Danny smiles "

" great we are healthy and fine " Jessica laughs"

" great "

" and you know what "

" no what "

" we are having triplets "

" w..what like three kids" Danny says shocked "

" Jessica laughs at Danny and smiles "

" amazing right "

" but i eh you only 2 months pregnant they can see that already "

" aren't you happy " Jessica says "

" i am but i mean three kids wow that's gonne be much work "

" I'm joking baby " Jessica laughs and sits on Danny's lap playing with his hair "

" oh thank god i mean i wouldn't mind us having three more kids but it would be a very hard time " Danny chuckles "

"  yeah " Jessica smiles thinking "

* one week later *

" Jessica and Danny was traveling with the kids to New York to visit Shura and her grandkids they had planed it for a long while now and they finally got the time to do it Jessica haven't meet her daughter in a long while since Shura been busy with work and Jessica herself has been busy with the kids the kids was exited to meet Shura Adah and Ilse as they arrived Danny and Jessica got the kids ready at the hotel with a shower and change their clothes Shura's house wasn't so far from the hotel so Jessica Danny and the kids walked to her when Hope saw Shura's house she ran and knocked "

" Hope " Shura smiles and gives her a hug "

" sisi " Hope smiles before shw runs inside "

" Shura gave Emmylou Dylan a hug too Awelinn was asleep in her stroller Jessica gave Shura a big hug and smiles walking into the house hugging Adah and Ilse "

" awe my babies " Jessica smiles "

" mom Danny you two hungry the dinner is done soon " she smiles "

" yes I'm starving " Jessica smiles "

" Danny chuckles and goes to the kitchen calling on the kids for them to come "

" Jessica and the family enjoyed the dinner Adah and Ilse told jess how school was going Shura talked about her job and Jessica Danny talked about how everything is home and as usally did Hope steal the spotlight to tell about the two starts she got in kindergarten for being a good girl "

******

Btw I posted a new story sinners in love check it out if you want 😍