Welcome Home!

" Jessica stays at the hospital for one day before she and Danny takes the car home she walks into the house holding Hope in her arm "

" welcome home Hope " Jessica smiles "

" yeah welcome home princess here are you gonna live and here are you gonna die "

" Daniel "

" I'm joking babydoll sorry princess " Danny whispers "

" daddy is a bad man yeah ugh for him "Jessica says in a baby voice "

" ok show her around now " Danny smiles "

" sure but let's do that when she's not sleeping " Jessica whispers smiling "

" ok you can take a nap too I'll start with the dinner for us and not you little girl nope not you " Danny whispers smiling "

" come little girl let's sleep a little "

* one hour later *

" Jessica wakes up off Hope crying she walks over to Hope's crib and lifts her out from the it and rocks her back and forth "

" what's wrong little girl huh you hungry you wanna eat or do you just miss me ?"

" Jessica walks over to the feeding chair again and sits down and starts feed Hope she looks smiling at her eating and leans back in the chair Hope stops and jessica fixes her bra and shirt again and smiles "

" you better now sweet little princess oh why are you so cute I wanna eat you " Jessica smiles and kisses Hope on her cheek "

" let's go and check on your daddy "

" Jessica walks downstairs with Hope in her arms and sees Danny sleeping peacefully on the couch she laughs a little and smiles "

" I think we should let him sleep a little he had a hard time when I gave birth to you " Jessica whispers "

* two days later *

" it's Jessica's birthday so Danny decided to make her a beautiful breakfast with pancakes and fresh strawberries and orange juice he puts everything on the table and also Jessica's gift before he walks upstairs seeing Jessica feeding Hope "

" good morning babydoll happy birthday on your day " Danny smiles and walks over to the bed "

" thanks babe "

" how lovely you are now fifty and I'm forty nine years old "

" mmh we are old parents "

" no not so old babe "

" ok not so old then just a little  "

" yeah well anyway I made you breakfast "

" oh thanks Danny you can spend some time with Hope if you want so can I go and take up my breakfast so we watch tv and cuddle "

" sounds lovely " Danny smiles "

" they watch tv and Jessica enjoys her birthday breakfast Hope falls asleep under the breakfast they both smiles watching Hope sleeping Danny takes donwn the dishes and Jessica goes carefully from the bed and walks over to the bathroom to fill the bathtub with water Danny walks back upstairs and sees Jessica drop her robe before she sits down in the tub Danny walks slowly into the bathroom and sits down on the side of the bathtub he takes a bath sponge and dips it in the water and drags it softly on Jess back "

" oh it feels so good " Jessica whispers smiling "

" Danny moves the sponge down her her body and closer to her breast he leans over and starts suck her neck "

" no Danny don't to that "

" do what ?" He smirks "

" suck my neck you know what gonna happen after that and I can't have sex yet you have to wait "

" sorry I did totally forget about that part " Danny sighs "

" it's fine " Jessica smiles "

* later*

" eh Danny this gift you gave to e with  a spa day for two "

" yeah "

" I was thinking that we could go on it together like when Hope is older"

" I like that idea " Danny smiles "

" now i'm gonna go and see at my beautiful daughter sleeping "

" oh I wanna join " Danny smiles "

" I was joking Danny I was gonna clean up in the kitchen " Jessica laughs "

" oh I can help btw we should get another baby "

" eh calm down now a little " Jessica laughs "

" eh I'm just daydreaming "

" well don't make that dream too big "

" I can't promise anything "

* a week later *

" oh good morning little girl you one week old today and guess who's coming today Sarah yay " Jessica smiles "

" good morning my hot wife and my cute little princess "

" good morning daddy "

" how did my princess sleep "

" I think she slept pretty good except for that she woke up 5 times this night "

" awe poor little girl "

" yeah and poor little mommy "

" of course "

" so what is your plans today "

" Sarah is coming by to meet Hope and I guess that's all "

" oh ok so can I have my little princess for a while "

" yeah sure you can " Jessica smiles "

" Danny takes Hope and kisses her on the cheek and smiles "

" my little girl I promise I never gonna let anything happen to you I'm gonna be a better father this time "

" oh Danny you was a really good father for Stella too "

" no I wasn't she wouldn't be dead by now if it wasn't for me "

" it wasn't your fault and it's been almost a year since she passed away don't blame her death on you "

" I'm sorry "

" don't be Danny and besides you have Hope now I'm not saying you should forget about Stella but Hope is something we did create together and I think Stella is really happy for you "

" Danny smiles and hugs Jessica they both looks down and sees Hope looking at them with a little smile "

" awe you smiling pretty girl "

" she's so special "

" yeah she is and she's our little special girl"

***

Need help to make this story better leave a comment on what you would like to read!!