Cheat on my husband

" Jessica haven't told Jay about the kiss she wanted to but didn't know how she would do the kids is going to Disney land with Anjelica Jessica would be home alone with Jager since Jay will be in Los Angeles working Jessica cooked dinner for herself Jager was sleeping upstairs in his room she walks downstairs hearing the door and opens "

" Danny hey what are eh you doing here "

" well I heard you was home alone so I figured maybe you wanted some company "

" oh well eh sure " Jessica smiles and moves from the door "

" Danny follows Jessica to the kitchen where the food was cooking Jessica takes
two plates putting them on the table Danny takes the rice and stew from the stove and puts it on the table Jessica takes a bottle with red and puts it on the table including two wine glasses before she sits down "

" well bon appetit " Jessica smiles "

" thanks " Danny chuckles before he starts eat " I totally forgot how good your cooking are "

" oh thanks Danny " Jessica smiles eating "

" after dinner Jessica and Danny sat in the couch drinking wine talking just as Danny moves to kiss Jessica Jager wakes up crying in his room Jessica chuckles going upstairs and a few minutes later she comes downstairs holding Jager as she sits on the couch "

" Jager Danny Danny Jager " Jessica smiles "

" Jager ywans looking at Jessica with his dark brown eyes making Jessica smile "

" Oh I have to pee can you take him " Jessica smiles "

" sure sure " Danny nods as Jessica gives him
Jager before running to the bathroom "

" hey Jager I'm Danny eh your soon step dad you see mommy is gonna leave your ugly daddy and she will get back with me " Danny smiles "

" Jager looks at Danny and gets fuzzy trying to move "

" hey it's ok mommy is soon back " Danny smiles caressing his back "

" Jessica walks out of the bathroom going back to Danny and Jager she sits down as Danny gives Jager back "

" hey handsome " Jessica smiles "

" hey " Danny winks "

" oh I meant Jager " Jessica laughs looking up at Danny "

" oh " Danny chuckles "

" Jessica and Danny watched tv as Jager was asleep in Jessica's arms Danny moves closer to Jessica and lays his arm around her as he watches the tv Jessica closes her eyes leaning against Danny's shoulder "

" why don't you go upstairs leaving Jager "

" Danny we shouldn't " Jessica sighs "

" I know babe but I want to and you does too " Danny smiles "

Jessica sighs looking at Danny and leans her head against his cheek " I don't wanna be like you "

" How do you mean ?"

" cheat on my husband with someone else and then just go to him act like nothing "

" oh you mean that " Danny sighs moving apart"

" mmh " Jessica nods and sighs "

" babe I already told you I'm sorry about that I really regret it i do " Danny sighs upset "

" Danny I don't belive you and I never will " Jessica sighs going upstairs and lays Jager in his crib "

" Danny follows Jessica and caresses her back from behind " I swear babe I really want you back i do whatever you want just take me back please I'm bagging you " Danny sighs upset "

" no Danny " Jessica sighs looking down at Jager "

" fine be with jay then " Danny mumbles storming out of the house "

" Jessica sits on the bed and looks at her phone thinking for herself "

* 2 weeks later *

" Jessica walka out going with jack while jager and Lucas was laying in their stroller Jessica loved how the winter was on it's way it's the last week in September soon Jessica could starts Christmas decorat the house Lucas was talking for himself as Jager was already sleeping Jessica walks into the house it was so quiet no kids running around Jessica did the dishes and cooked dinner the kids was with Danny this week but Lucas have had some problems with seperate from Jessica lately so she kept him Lucas crawls around as Jay comes downstairs "

" hey babe "

" hey " Jessica smiles "

" Mmh it smells great " jay smiles "

" thanks handsome " Jessica smiles "

" can't we have a romantic night today I put Jager and Lucas to sleep you fix a bath and dress up sexy "

" Jay I'm 60 please dress up sexy in a lingerie is not gonna be a pretty view " she chuckles "

" of course it will be " Jay smiles "

" Lucas tries to stand up when he drags down his toy box and hits his head Jessica turns around fast hearing Lucas scream crying "

" aw honey what did you do " Jessica chuckles and lifts up Lucas and blows on his head caressing his back "

" jay can you try to find his pacifism " Jessica says caressing Lucas's back "

" of course babe " Jay smiles walking around Looking
~~~~