New York

" Jessica was gonna travel to NYC with Awelinn to meet Shura Adah Ilse and Samuel Danny was gonna stay in LA with Hope Emmy and Dylan now when Hope is going in preschool Jessica didn't want her to be alone with Danny at home Jessica packed her bag and a bag to Awelinn Danny drove her to the airport and kissed her good bye she was gonna stay at Shura's house when she arrived to NYC she smiled at Awelinn sleeping she took her bags before she walked out from the airport and smiled seeing Shura "

" mom hey aw I missed you and you awelinn " Shura smiles "

" we missed you too " Jessica smiles "

" here I can take your bag " Shura smiles grabbing her bag "

" awe thanks sweetie " Jessica chuckles "

" they got into her car and Jessica texted Danny that they was in NYC now and they both was fine Jessica knows that Danny is always worried sick when she's is traveling somewhere they arrives at Shura's house Jessica takes her bag and walks upstairs to the guest room she unpacks her and Awelinn's bag and lays softly down Awelinn on the bed she lays pillow around her and walks downstairs "

" Shura honey can please have an eye on Awelinn I just gonna go to the city little fast and buy some stuff " she smiles "

" oh ok sure you can take my car if you want " shura smiles "

" thanks but eh where is Adah and Ilse " she smiles "

" they are at their father but don't worry they are coming tomorrow "  Shura smiles "

" ah great well call if she's being to annoying " Jessica chuckles "

" sure " Hannah laughs "

" Jessica drives to the city and parks her car she gets out off the car and starts walking around looking I'm different stores Jessica looks at a cute gift to Danny and gifts to the kids after she finish shopping she walks into a cafe and buys a coffee before she walks back to the car drinking her coffee she drives back to Shura and walks into the house and walks into the house leaving the bags in her room Jessica walks downstairs again and smiles at Shura walking around in the kitchen talking to Awelinn "

" is she's being a good girl "

" yeah she likes her big sis " Shura laughs "

" yeah I can tell " Jessica giggles "

" Awelinn starts crying Jessica takes Awelinn from Shura " I'm gonna go upstairs and feed her " Jessica smiles "

" ok I'm actually going to just meet a friend is that ok "

" of course it is have fun what about I cook tonight " Jessica smiles "

" oh I would love that "

" great I see what I gonna make " Jessica laughs "

" she walks upstairs and starts feed Awelinn as Awelinn starts fall asleep  jessica lays her down on the bed and puts pillows around her Jessica walks downstairs and lays down in the couch when it knocks on the door she walks and opens the door and smiles"

" hey Sam "

" hey Jess can I come in "

" sure " Jessica smiles "