Baby princess

" a doctor comes in and tells Jessica and Danny that she can come home when she wakes up Jessica smiles at the news and same does Danny they thanks the doctor as he walks out and they both looks smiling at Emmylou "

" you going home princess " Jessica whispers "

" I know that big sis is gonna be so happy " Danny smiles "

" everybody is going to be "

" Jessica smiles and gives Danny a soft hug"

" I don't know what I would do without you" she whispers"

" same you my everything jess and you always will be "

" always and always "

" wanna have another baby " Danny winks "

" I don't think is mr " Jessica laughs smiling and gives Danny a soft kiss"

" worth a try " Danny smiles "

" it was yeah " Jessica laughs "

" later woke Emmylou up Jessica was happy to see her daughters beautiful eyes again the doctor checked Emmylou before they let them go home ( yeah this would not happen irl I know ) Jessica and Danny walked into the house with Emmylou in their arms smiling "

" hey we back " Jessica yelled not so loud "

" mama dada " Hope smiled happy newly awake "

" oh you was down for a nap well I hope you been a good girl princess " Danny smiles "

" don't worry she's been an angle " Sarah smiles "

" awe you making mama proud " Jessica smiles"

" sisi " Hope smiles and looks at Jess arms "

" yeah but we gonna let her sleep now " Jessica smiled and walks upstairs "

" bye bye sisi " Hope smiles waving "

" let's make something to eat baby princess " Danny smiles "

" yay " Hope jumps "

" well I guess I should go now " Sarah smiles "

" you can stay If you want or I understand if you wanna come away from Hope " Danny laughs "

" HEY" Hope says sad "

" no I love this little girl I just have things to do at home " Sarah smiles "

" i see well drive safe " Danny smiles friendly"

" i will give jess a hug from me "

" i will bye "

" bye and bye baby girl " Sarah smiled and gives Hope a hug "

" no leave " Hope cries "

" oh we can have a play day soon again " Sarah smiles before she walks out from the house "

" Hope stars cry and sits on the floor Danny goes and lifts her up to calm her down "

" she will be back soon princess "

" she me play " she cried "

" another day honey " Danny smiles and goes to the kitchen "

" Sarah " Hope cries "

" jeez you not like this when me and mama leaves "

" i want mama " Hope cries "

" sure let me get mama "

" NOW"

" god " Danny sighs and puts down Hope before he walks upstairs to Emmylou's room and knocks softly on the door "

" babydoll you have a little girl downstairs crying for mama "

" awe ok keep an eye on Emmylou " Jessica smiled and walked downstairs to the kitchen "

" oh princess why you crying " Jessica signed and picked up Hope "

" Sarah gone " Hope cries "

" i see but don't worry she will come back " Jessica smiled "

" no "

" yes she will "

" NOO"

" we don't yell at each other in the house "

" AHH " Hope screams bloody murder "

" Jesus H Christ cut that out now Hope Phyllis Lange Hutson " Jessica says angry "

" Hope looks at her mother and cries louder "

" god....ok that's it you can sit here and scream and cry " Jessica sighs and puts down Hope and leaves the kitchen "

" Jessica walks upstairs to the bedroom and lays down on the bed and sighs Danny hears how Jessica closes the bedroom door and Hope still is crying and screaming downstairs in the kitchen Danny lifts softly up Emmylou from her crib and goes to bedroom and opes the door slowly "

" hey I was thinking I could take the little monster to the park but I leave this little angel with you " Danny smiled "

" sure " Jessica smiles "

" Dylan is sleeping but he's probably gonna wake up soon just call if you want me and the monster to come home " Danny smiles and gives jess a softly kiss before he walks downstairs "

" your daddy is wonderful person Emmylou isn't he " Jessica whispers smiling "

" ok Hope let's go to the park "

" park" Hope says in low voice looking at Danny "

" yeah let's go to the park so you can calm down and then when we come home you gonna go and apologize to mama for yelling "

" oki"

" Danny goes and lifts up Hope and gets her ready before they leaves the house Jessica watches tv for a little while before she falls asleep with Emmylou next to her "

* 2 hours later *

" Jessica wakes up of Dylan crying she stands up carefully from the bed to not wake Emmylou and goes over to his room she lifts him up from the crib and rocks him back and forth "

" whats wrong little guy you hungry huh you want some milk in your " Jessica whispers smiling "

" Dylan smack his lips and looks at his mother Jessica goes to the rocking chair and sits down a she moves down her shirt and looks at Dylan eating "

" oh my sweet little boy you most been starving huh you feel better now " Jessica says in a sweet voice "

" Dylan stops eating and Jessica fixes her shirt and stands up walking to her bedroom and sits carefully down again on the bed "

" you can join me and sis watching tv or well only me " Jessica whispers smiling "

" time passes and Danny and Hope finally came home from the park Danny told Hope that before she goes and play with her toys she has to apologize to her mother Danny walked Hope upstairs to his bedroom and saw Jessica sleeping with Emmylou and Dylan next to each other Danny put Hope gently down on the bed as she crawled over to jess and pushed softly on her shoulder "

" mama " whispers"

" mmh " Jessica mumbles "

" I'm sorry mama "

" huh?" Jessica mumbles as she opened her eyes "

" I'm sorry that I yelled before " Hope says in a low cute voice "

" it's ok honey but we don't to it again ok "

" oki " she smiled "

" good now give mama a hug " Jessica whispers smiling "

" Hope smiles and gives jess a softly little hug Danny watched jess and Hope with a smile "

****
Hope you enjoyed this part ;)!