Langston..

* 6 weeks later *

" Danny's leg is back to normal Jessica is currently 17 weeks pregnant and today is the day she and jay will see their baby as they sat waiting for a nurse to call them Jessica looked threw her phone as they waited a nurse calls their name after a while jay stands up before grabbing Jessica's hand following the nurse "

" welcome back again " the nurse chuckles "

" thank you "

" thanks " jay smiles"

" as the nurse looks at the screen after applying the jelly on Jessica belly a strong beautiful heart beat fills the room Jessica smiles looking over at jay who interested looked at the screen"

" wanna find out what this beautiful little baby are " the nurse smiles "

" no " Jessica smiles "

" omg yes " jay smiles "

" they both stops and looks at each other "

" what?" they both says "

" oh heh that was difficult " the nurse chuckles"

" I thought you wanted to find out ?" Jay says "

" yeah but wouldn't it be more exited if we didn't find out " Jessica smiles "

" but i really wanna know and the kids does too" jay says upset "

" how about we get you two a new appointment next week it will give you some time to think if you wanna see it or not "

" Jessica sighs and sits up as the nurse gives Jessica some paper so she can clean off her stomach "

***

" the car ride home was silence Jessica really wanted to fins out what her baby is after it's born since she never done it before jay kept thinking about how much he really wanted to know if it's a boy or not since he's ready to shop boy clothes for the first time Jessica got out of the car after parking it she walked inside the house as jay stayed outside thinking "

* one week later *

" It's time again Jessica and jay arrived to the hospital after a lot of talking Jessica agreed on that they should find out the gender the nurse calls them Jessica lays on the bed moving up her shirt the baby's strong heartbeat fills the room as the nurse looks at the screen once again "

" ok so you both ok now you both wanna know it " she chuckles "

" yes we are " jay smiles "

" ok congratulations you both will have a oh a little boy " she smiles "

" aw it's a little jager " jay smiles "

" aw " Jessica giggles with tears "

" jay moves closer kissing Jessica passionately "

" want a photo of our handsome little boy " she smiles "

" of course " Jessica laughs still looking at the screen "