Dinner with ex

" Jessica spends the day with Awelinn and Shura watching old videos from when Shura Hannah and Samuel was kids when the time passes 2 pm Jessica walks upstairs and takes a shower she puts on a blue dress and her hair in a messy bun Jessica didn't want to do something special with he hair Jessica pumps out some milk in case Awelinn gets hungry Jessica walks downstairs and smiles "

" I'll be back as fast as I can ok "

" have fun mom don't worry I take care of this little baby " Shura smiles "

" oh ok bye "

" bye "

" Jessica takes a can to Sam's apartment Jessica knocks on the door and smiles when Sam opens the door "

" hey you look beautiful "

" oh thanks " Jessica chuckles "

" Sam takes Jessica's jacket and she walks into the apartment "

" it looks different from when we lived here " she smiles "

" yeah I been buying some new stuff " Sam smiles "

" yeah I can see but it smells really good "

" thanks well the dinner is actually soon done " Sam smiles "

" oh ok " Jessica smiles "

" Sam walks to the kitchen Jessica looks around and gives herself an apartment tour Jessica sees how clean Sam's bedroom is and then smiles looking around as she remembers how she use to lay in Sam's arms when they still was togheter and how they use to watch tv and cuddle every night when they was in New York she looks around and smiles she sits down at the table as Sam puts the food on the table "

" it taste amazing Sam " Jessica smiles eating "

" I'm glad you like it " Sam smiles "

" so how is everything " Jessica smiles "

" good I think and you "

" good Hope just started preschool Emmylou and Dylan is not very soon but soon turning 2 and Awelinn is soon 1 month old the time goes fast " Jessica smiles "

" I see gosh I never though you was gonna have 4 more children " Sam laughs "

" either did I " Jessica giggles "

" does Danny know that you are here "

" no I know he wouldn't like it "

" I see "

" so have you meet anyone yet ?" Jessica smiles "

" well not really I haven't had time " Sam smiles "

" I think it would be good for you to meet someone " Jessica says eating "

" yeah maybe it would "

" Jessica and Sam continues to eat for a while before they talk Jessica takes a cab back home to Shura and walks into the house seeing Shura sleeping on the couch with awelinn in her arm Jessica sees Awelinn starting to slowly open her eye Jessica takes her from Shura and chuckles "

" did you have to take all the energy from your big sis " Jessica giggles "

" Jessica sits down and moves softly Shura "