Her name

" Jessica sits up in the bed screaming and crying Danny jumps up and wraps his arms arounds her Jessica cries into Danny's chest he rocks her back and forth calming her down "

" Jessica tells Danny about the nightmare Jessica caresses her belly before she stands up and walks to Hope's room and sits on her bed and caresses her hair "

" I love you so much my darling "

" lately Jessica had have nightmares about the baby getting hurt but Jessica don't really know why Hope has a part in her nightmares
*****

" Jessica is now 17 weeks pregnant she and Danny loved having their family over for Christmas and Thanksgiving Hope and jack is like best friends the baby in Jess belly is making her life a mess she's always hungry and moody Hope hasn't told Danny yet about what mommy and Santa did// Jessica and Danny cleans up in the guest rooms as everybody has left Hope is outside running around in the yard with Jack Hannah is over and watches them as Billie is playing too it starts raining and billie runs to his mommy Hope keeps running around playing with Max ignoring Hannah telling them to come in Danny walks downstairs and yells at Hope to come in she sighs and walks to Danny as Jack runs after her Danny looks at Jack and chuckles at his wet ears and paws and tail "

" we gonna need to get you a towel dry you otherwise I'm gonna have an evil pregnant woman on me " Danny smiles "

" princess can you go and get a towel ?" Danny smiles "

" ok " Hope smiles sweetly she runs to the laundry room and takes a towel from the basket with clean towels she runs back to Danny and gives it to him "

" thanks princess " Danny says and starts drying Jack Hope giggles as Jack tries to eat the towel Danny leaves the towel and Hope cuddle down in the couch Jessica walks downstairs talking to herself Jessica sits down next to Hope "

" were is sisi ?" she smiles "

" she's having an nap so is Dylan you wanna take a nap too ?"

" mmh can Billie too ?" Hope smiles "

" sure walk with daddy upstairs he can read something for you two " Jessica smiles "

" Hope gives jess a hug and kisses her belly which warm Jessica's heart she and Billie walks after Danny upstairs Jessica helps Jack up on the couch and pets him while talking to Hannah "

" mommy do you have any ic cream left ?" Hannah smiles "

" yeah take it " Jessica smiles "

" thanks " Hannah chuckles and tries to stand up she rolls a little and finally get up and walks to the kitchen "

" take a spoon for me too " Jessica chuckles "

" mom " Hannah yells "

" yes honey ?"

" I think my water just broke "

" what " Jessica pushes her up from the couch and goes to Hannah "

" oh my yes it has aaaa you gonna have your daughter now " Jessica smiles exited "

" heh yeah but we gonna have to take me to the hospital " Hannah says and begins to breath "

" oh my yeah wait I get Danny "

" Jessica walks over to the stairs and does her best as she walks upstairs "

" Danny the baby is coming " Jessica smiles "

" what did your water broke but you only 17 weeks " Danny panics "