They are here

" as Jess woke up next morning in Danny's arms she smiled and kisses his cheek and put on her robe and walked downstairs to make them both some breakfast "

" Danny sneaks up behind Jess and kisses her neck " good morning babydoll "

" good morning mr handsome how did you sleep "

" absolutely perfect and you ?" Danny smiles "

" wonderful I always sleeping good when I have a strong handsome man next to me "

" oh well then I know that you gonna sleep wonderful every night "

" yepp oh the breakfast is done " Jessica smiles and walks to the table "

" great so when are you're children coming?"

" well the are taking the flight early today so th gonna be here at probably 13-15pm "

" oh great " Danny smiles as he drinks his coffee "

" we can go for a walk later if you want " Jessica smiles "

" yeah sure "

" oh I wanna show you a beautiful lake that is under a cliff  it's not so far away from here"

" oh I don't think that lake is more beautiful than you" Danny smiles

" it is actually "

" Jessica cleans away the breakfast and puts on some clothes and takes her camera and bag "

" you done babydoll?"

" yeah I'm done " Jessica smile"

" ah you took you're camera with you "

" mmh it can be pretty good photos from the view "

" oh.."

" Jessica and Danny walks a while before the comes to a cliff with a beautiful view "

" wow it is really beautiful "

" Jessica takes up her camera and takes some photos " yeah i know i told you"

" when did you find this place ?"

" i think it was one year after i bought my cabin"

" wow well I totally love this place "

" i love it too i always goes  to this place when it's winter "

" oh I can see it in my head the snow laying on the trees and the ground " Danny smiles"

" yeah it's so beautiful wr have too go here when it's winter "

" we can celebrate Christmas here "

" yeah that's a great idea " Danny smiles "

" I know oh I can't wait " Jessica smiles and puts back her camera in her bag "

" you wanna go back "

" yeah have to fix the guest rooms too"

" are Adah and llse gonna share room "

" no everybody had a room for the self"

" oh ok " Danny laughing "

" ok so I can fix the beds and you can begin for the dinner tonight so I can tell you that you cook better then me "

" I know I don't "

" but I don't know if it's true or not "

" Jessica and Danny arrives home Jessica starts fixing a little in the guest rooms as Danny lays down in their bed"

" you tired ?' Jessica smiles from the door frame"

" no I'm just resting my eyes "

" oh I see " Jessica says and she walks over to the bed and lays down beside him "

" are you done with fixing all the rooms " Danny smiles "

" yes oh I was thinking that when you are gonna go back to LA again why don't I come with you and we can pack all you're things and move them to my house "

" well sure but what about Stella ?"

" well like I said she can of course live in my house or well our house when she is home "

" Danny smiles and kisses Jess forehead " I love it "

" so do I it's funny because I feel like I'm alive again I mean I never felt this happy on a long while "

" well I'm glad that I make you happy "

" you make me more then happy "

" well then I'm happy that I make you more then happy "

" Jessica smiles and lays her head down on Danny's chest " are you happy so am I definitely happy "

" Jessica hears the doorbell and jumps up from the bed " the are here "as Jessica rushes downstairs goes Danny after her

" talking about kids on Christmas " Danny laughing "

" Jessica rolles her eyes and open the door "

"aaa my babies  "she says happy and hugs Adah and llse "

" eh mom we are here too " Shura laughing "

" I know oh didn't Hannah wanna come ?"

" she did wanna come but she didn't wanna take the flight now she did just come out from the hospital " Samuel smiles "

" oh I see well this is Danny " Jessica smiles and stands up "

" nice to meet you Danny " both Shura Samuel Adah and llse says "

" nice to meet you four too " Danny smiles and shakes hand with them all "

" well come in you all can leave you're bags in the room "

" ok come here my little bunnys " Shura says smiling to both her kids "

" Jessica turns around to Danny as the all has walked upstairs "

" Adah and llse are really cute " Danny smiles

" aww thanks well the look like their mother"

" and their mothers mother is really hot " Danny smirks as he kisses Jess "

" yes I am " Jessica smiles and kisses him back "

" Shura and Samuel walks downstairs as the both see Danny and Jess kissing "

" the so in love aren't the ?" Samuel whispers "

" the are I'm glad to see mom happy " Shura whispers back "

" yeah me too " Samuel smiles "

____________________________________________________________

Sorry I know I haven't update this story on like 1-2 days but I have been so tired lately but I hope you did enjoy this part 😘😘