Old photo old memories

" Hope was sitting at Jess phone playing when she wanted to see what came up when she googled her parents she googled her mother and looked at all the pictures " oh mama pwetty " Hope googled her daddy and saw all the photos and saw a photo of Danny with a woman Hope makes a angry face and then left the phone on the couch and walked angry upstairs to the bedroom there Danny and Jess was she walked into the room and looked angry at her father "

" heh what's wrong honey " Danny laughed "

" dada u bad "

" I'm bad what have you done "

" u kiss woman that no are mommy "

" what ?"

" ya u kiss woman

" no I only kiss your mommy"

" no I saw picwusre "

" show me " Danny chuckles "

" Hope sighs and walks downstairs and takes Jess phone and walks upstairs jess unlocks her phone and Hope shows the picture "

" oh Hope that picture is old i wasn't with your mother when I saw with her "

" huh "

" your mom and I haven't even meet when that picture was taking

" oh well still u bad " Hope says walking out from the room "

" Jessica chuckles and takes the laundry basket downstairs "

" day has passed and Danny still can't stop think of the picture he knows he shouldn't think of it but he can't help it "

" babe I'm going to meet a friend " Danny smiles and kisses Jess on the cheek "

" Oh drive safe " Jessica smiles "

" I will "

" Danny drives to a café and walks inside he sees Olga and sits down Jessica plays with the kids before she makes them lunch "

" mama when we work again "

" I don't know honey when you older " Jessica smiles "

" Oki " Hope smiles "

* Dannys pov *

" Danny and Olga walks out from the cafe when  a few paparazzi starts take photos Danny covers himself and walks to his car he says bye to Olga and then drives home "

* next day *

" Hope watches TV while Jess makes dinner Hope scrolls threw the channels and sees Hollywood news Jessica hears Danny's name and stops with what she does and listens Hope changes channel"

" no wait " Jessica takes the remote and changes back and looks at the TV "

* Danny Huston seen with ex girlfriend Olga Kurylenko in LA at a cafe....*

" Jessica walks upstairs and slams the bedroom door Danny was outside in the yard when he heard the a door he walks inside and goes upstairs to see what is going on "

" babe what's wrong "

" oh get out " Jessica says angry with tears "

" no what happened "

" what happened you met Olga and god knows what you two done "

" oh come on you know I haven't cheated on you after Hope showed me the picture on me and Olga I couldn't stop think about memories and I wanted to take a cup of coffee with her to talk about but just as friends "

" oh you couldn't stop think about her " Jessica says even more angry and walks into the wardrobe"

" ok that did sound wrong but you know I don't have feeling for her I love you and what we have "

" yeah sure " Jessica mumbles "

" it's true Jess "

" Danny walks over to Jessica and hugs her tight Jessica takes deep breath and cries into Danny's arm "

" I don't want you to leave me "

"I won't and I won't meet Olga again I promise " Danny whispers"