Paris

" Jessica and Danny's Anniversary was coming up Danny was still a little sad about his brother passing losing a family member is never easy Jessica had fixed tickets to Paris and their bags was packed Jessica and dannh had to leave early since it was much traffic today and they wanted to be at the airport in time they kissed the kids before they left after many hours they arrives in Paris Jessica and Danny takes a cab to their hotel Jessica looks around while Danny gets their room they takes the elevator to the room and walks inside Jessica smiles happy seeing their big hotel room they had like a little loving room area upstairs before she and Danny walks upstarts and Jessica's eyes wide this was the most beautiful room she's ever seen "

" oh my god this is so beautiful "

" it really is the view is breathtaking " Danny smiles looking at Jessica "

" oh you mean me " she smiles "

" of course I do" Danny smiles kissing jess softly "

" aw you so charming " Jessica giggles hugging Danny "

" as soon as Danny and Jessica unpacked their bag it started to be dark Jessica and Danny wanted to take a walk they put on their jackets and walks our from the hotel and started to walk around looking Jessica haven't been in Paris for so many years as they walked down the streets holding hands Jessica suddenly sees a young man going down on his knee to propose to his girlfriend Jessica stooped Danny to watch them "

"aw Danny she said yes " she smiles "

" yeah guess that man just got the happiest on earth " Danny smiles "

" yeah I know how she feel and how happy she will feel " Jessica smiled "

" you do don't you "

" Danny tell me what was the reason for your to propose to me ?"

" well I wanted you to be mine I wanted to be able to waking up seeing you sleeping I want to see you have our children I wanted to give you everything because you my queen my world my everything and I always want you to feel special " Danny smiles "

" Jessica smiled at Danny and kissed him passionately "

" I love you Mr.Huston "

" and I love you Mrs,Lange " Danny smiles "

" Jessica and Danny walked back to the hotel after a while Danny ordered up food they sat on the balcony eating enjoying the view after dinner Jessica and Danny shared a bath oh Danny take a picture of the view " Jessica smiled "

" alright baby " Danny chuckles and takes a photo with his phone "

" oh I don't ever wanna leave " Jessica chuckles "

" I know I love it here too " Danny smiles "

" can I have another strawberry "

" sure babe " Danny gives jess a strawberry and she smiles laying it on her stomach and looks at Danny "

" what are you doing " Danny laughs"

" you see this size of the strawberry "

" mmh " Danny smiles "

" yeah that's the size of your baby " Jessica smiles "

" my baby " Danny chuckles "

" or yeah our unborn baby that is gonna be born in 8 months and 2 weeks "

" wait are..."

" yup 10 weeks pregnant " Jessica giggles "

" what but why haven't you said anything " Danny smiles exited "

" actually i found out when I was 8,5 weeks pregnant but i wanted to surprise you in Paris " Jessica smiles "

" babe that's omg " Danny smiles happy and kisses Jess over and over again "

" Jessica smiles kissing Danny back "

" we having another little baby " Danny says happy "

" yes but after this it's STOP " Jessica laughs "

" deal " Danny smiles and kisses her again "

******