Sweet boy

" today is Jessica and Danny's 3th anniversary it also gonna be the first time they celebrate their anniversary in LA Jessica wakes up before Danny and gives him a softly kiss before she walks downstairs the kids was still sleeping which would give Jessica time to make Danny's favorite breakfast morning sickness has been a part of jess life now which she hated but some reason her morning sickness was different this time Jessica walks upstairs with the breakfast tray and puts it next to Danny on his nights stand before she sits next to him and lays her head on his shoulder giving him a few kisses on his neck "

" good morning husband happy anniversary " Jessica smiles "

" mmh happy anniversary jeez 3 years of marriage " Danny chuckles and kisses softly Jessica's lips "

" I know 3 years and 3 kids and 7 more months and we have a new little baby here " Jessica smiles "

" I can't wait " Danny smiles "

" I wonder what it is tho "

" I think it's another little boy " Danny smiles "

" you do " Jessica smiles "

" yeah don't you ?" Danny chuckles "

" no I think it's a little girl but actually it won't matter I always gonna love it no matter what " Jessica smiles "

" and so will I " Danny smiles "

" so I made you breakfast " Jessica smiles "

" awe so sweet of you well let's eat it together " Danny smiles "

" well ok why not " Jessica giggles "

" Jessica cuddle up to Danny as they ate the breakfast they watched tv Jessica walked downstairs with the dishes she walked back upstairs and smiles seeing Hope waking into her and Danny's room"

" dada ?" Hope smiles and climbs up on the bed "

" hey Hopei " Danny smiles and kisses her cheek "

" Jessica walked over and laid down next to Hope and Danny "

" hey mama " Hope smiled tired "

" hey princess you wanna watch tv ?"

" mmh "

" Jessica turned on the tv and kissed Hope on the head after a while Jessica was downstairs cooking breakfast for the kids "

" you happy Anjelica is coming today to play with you guys while mama and dada is out celebrating our anniversary " Jessica smiles "

" mmh " Hope smiles "

" Anj " Emmylou giggles and kicks her legs "

" thats right little princess " Danny smiles "

" ma " Dylan smiles reaching his hands for his mother "

" Jessica smiles and lifts up Dylan and kisses his chubby little cheek "

" what is it sweet boy " Jessica smiled "

" Dylan just laughed at his mother and leaned his head against her nose "

" awe aren't you just the sweetest " Jessica giggles "

* later *

" Jessica was upstairs getting ready she put on a black dress that showed her now little bigger  belly bump and a white coat Jessica put on her favorite black heels and made a light makeup and curled her hair she walked downstairs with a smile "

" mama ya beauty " Hope smiles "

" awe thanks my princess "

" wow jess you look stunning " Anjelica smiles "