Cheating

" mama " Hope smiles "

" Jessica smiles and sits up in the bed Sam sighs out of relief and stands up "

" hey princess oh did you get out of your crib by yourself "

" ja " 

" oh that's not good we'll come I guess it's dinner "

" oh yeah the dinner is done " Sam smiles "

" Jessica and Sam haven't spoke a word about what happened rest of the day are they all watching tv and having fun everybody goes to bed and Jessica stays up while she thinks about what she and Sam did "

" you still up?"

" oh Sam well yeah why aren't you sleeping ?"

" I can't stop thinking about the kiss "

" Sam it was wrong and I really don't wanna think about it "

" but you do think about it don't you "

" Sam I'm fifty years old and I did cheat on my husband again you think I'm thinking about the kiss "

" I do yes because I know you do "

" Jessica sighs and looks down "

" I knew it "

" shh Sam "

" did the kiss mean anything to you?"

" no it didn't Sam "

" you lying aren't you "

" Sam please stop what we did was wrong so wrong and I love Danny and the last thing I ever wanna do is hurting him "

" do you remember our little trips we use to take "

" yeah I do " Jessica smiles "

" leave Danny and get back with me " Sam smiles "

" what are you crazy I love Danny with all my heart "

" let's give it a try "

" no Sam never  "

" come on "

" no Sam "

" Sam leans over and starts kiss Jess she hugs Sam by his neck and kisses him back Sam began to kiss her neck Jessica closes her eyes and smiles she's open her eyes and  suddenly sees Danny standing there Jessica pushes Sam away and look at Danny going upstairs she runs upstairs to the bedroom Sam smiles of happiness that Danny just walked in on them Jessica opens th bedroom door and sees Danny throwing his clothes in a bag"

" Danny please let me explain "

" what do you wanna explain huh why you kissed him you wanna explain that for me sure go ahead "

" Sam later today woke me up when it was dinner by kissing me I was so tired at first that I thought it was you even if I had my eyes open so I kisses him back and then now I couldn't stop thinking about that I kissed him and his I could cheat on you so that's why I stayed up a little longer and Sam came to the kitchen and we started to talk and he told me that I should leave you and be with him and I told him that he's crazy because  I love you with all my heart and he said I should give it a try and I told him no and then he started to kiss me again and I couldn't help by kissing him back but I hate myself for it I really do and it doesn't mean anything at all to me I swaer Danny look you the father to my daughter and my husband and you the father to our twins I love you and only you not Sam ok please don't leave " Jessica says sadly "

" I have to think about all this "
Danny closes his bag and walks out from the bedroom "

" Danny please promise you won't leave me "

" who's the real father to Hope and your babies ?"

" what how can you ask that it's you of course "

" well I just wanted to be sure now when I walked in on you and Sam kissing I mean what would happen if I didn't walk in on you two at all or well besides you already pregnant so why would anything happen"

" Danny stop it ok I would never have sex  with him why can't we just sit down talk about this please I don't wanna sleep alone in the bed " Jessica says with tears"

" oh why don't you go and ask Sam if he can keep you company "

" Danny stop it "

" I come back when I'm done thinking "

" Danny please "

" bye Jessica "

" Jessica goes back to the bedroom and lays down she looks over at Danny's side of the bed and starts cry"

***

so eh hope you enjoyed this part ;)!