Go home and rest

" today was they gonna film the last episode of season 4 Jessica felt a little sad about it she had a great time but she was also happy because now she can lay all her time on Danny and Hope they was gonna film the scene between Elsa and Massimo Jess got her hair fixed before she was gonna get ready Hope did sit in Ryan's lap to watch her parent"

" Elsa walks out to kiss Massimo on his cheek Jessica stops right in front of Danny  and lays her head to cover her mouth Ryan yells cut Danny looks confused at Jess before she throws up on Danny's suit and shoes "

"  wow Elsa Mars you are so romantic "

" oh god " Jessica says embarrassing "

" you should keep this part Ryan " Danny laughs "

" hehe yeah ... eh you should go home and rest we can continue tomorrow "

" no it's ok we can continue "

" you sure ?"

" yeah I just at need to brush my teeth "

" ok you can go and do that come back when you ready " Ryan smiles "

" thanks " Jessica smiles "

" they filmed the scene and Jessica filmed all the others scene the whole cast was gonna go out to have a drink but Jessica skipped that she told Danny that he could go and she could stay home with Hope Danny first said no but after a little while did he go out with everybody to have a drink Jessica had a fun little time with Hope before they both fall asleep to Winnie The Pooh Danny was home around 3:00 am Jessica woke up next morning felling of Hope grabbing her hair Jessica feels how she need to throw up she rushes to the bathroom she brushes her teeth  when she's done and walks out from the bathroom "

" come little prinsess let's put some food in your little belly " Jessica baby talks "

" Jessica walks downstairs and puts Hope in her high chair Jessica keeps thinking about why she's feeling this sick she doesn't think she's pregnant maybe it's just some virus or something bad she's been eating but she has noticing that her face looks different and same with her hair .. Jessica starts feeding Hope when it knocks on the door she opens the door and smiles "

" hey Sarah "

" hey how you feeling " Sarah smiles "

" not really better but it's fine did you have fun last night ?"

" yeah but I didn't drink so much but I heard Danny and Evan had a little drinking challenge "

" gosh he's 47 he's not really young " Jessica sighs "

" eh let him have fun " Sarah laughs "

" mmh sure "

" I guess he's still sleeping "

" yes he is " Jessica laughs "

" ok well is Hope up ?"

" yeah come in she's just been eating but you don't have two heads so I think she won't start scream and cry "

" ha-ha-ha so funny "

" I know " Jessica laughs "

" oh btw I have a gift to you "

" oh a pregnancy test how nice of you but you know of you think I'm looking fat so just say it "

" no I don't think you look fat but you remember how you told me that you and Danny tired to have another child well maybe you pregnant "

" hmm ok I'm gonna go and take this test with me can you have an eye on Hope while I'm gone "

" of course can I take her out of her high chair ?"