Nice time

"Jessica and Sarah arrives back to  Jess she goes to the kitchen and starts making some lunch as Sarah goes to help her "

" have you and Danny told your family about the marriage ?"

" no we gonna do that when Danny comes back we was thinking we could go somewhere but now I feel more for have them coming to my place insted "

" so you gonna tell them that you and Danny gone get married and that you are pregnant " Sarah smiles and puts the lasagna in the oven "

" yes or well I really hope my children gonna be happy and not think it's a bad idea to have a child "

" why would the think it's a bad idea "

" Sarah I'm 49 and Danny is 48 "

" and ?"

" I'm too old to have children "

" but you gonna have one now " Sarah laughing and sits down on a chair "

" yeah I know and I'm happy about it but what if the gonna say that maybe it's not so good for me to have a child because of my age "

" oh come on the not gonna say that the gonna be happy I promise "

" I hope you have right " Jessica sighs and leans her head against the kitchen wall "

I know I have because if I was your child I would love to hear that I'm gonna have a little sister or brother "

" gosh I wonder what Sam gonna say about this and people too "

" first what Sam is saying and thinking about this isn't important at all and second of all what people is gonna say isn't important either as long as you and Danny is happy about it so is that all what matters"

" you have right what am I thing thanks Sarah " Jessica smiles sweetly "

" your welcome Jess "

" so what do you wanna drink to the dinner "

" I can take wine if it's ok "

" yeah why wouldn't it be?"

" well because you not can drink any alcohol "

" I still don't mind if you drink it " Jessica smiles as she pour up a glass with wine and gives it to Sarah "

" thanks and when is Danny gonna come home ?"

" well he is gonna be gone a week so this Sunday "

" oh that's great only 5 more days "

" yeah I really miss him "

" gosh you are really in love " Sarah smiles"

" I am and I'm actually  love Danny more then I did love Sam "

" I never thought I ever was gonna hear you say that "

" I know either did I and I never thought I was gonna find someone who made me this happy "

" and now has that amazing man Danny Huston propose to you and also made you pregnant "

" hehe who thought that I ever was gonna get pregnant again after 3 children " Jessica laughing and takes out the lasagna from the oven and puts it on the table "

" who ever thought you was gonna married the Axeman aka Danny Huston " Sarah winks and smiles "

" well I didn't I never thought I was gonna divorce Sam and then move together with Danny the man I had a one night stand with and then get engaged with Danny "

" hehe it sounds pretty fucked up '

" I know " Jessica laughing "

" Jessica and Sarah eats and continue to talk before the cleans up In the kitchen and goes to the living room and sits down on the couch "

" gosh all my energy is gone I'm so tired " Jessica says as she closes her eyes "

" wow it's hard to be pregnant isn't it?"

" well I'm only 3 weeks pregnant but yeah it is hard and it will be harder " Jessica sighs "

" but it worth it right "

" yes of course it worth all pain and mood swings and pregnancy carving even if I'm actually love having pregnancy carving because it's the only time I can get what ever I want if not Danny want to have a hell " Jessica smiles "

" oh why do I have a feeling that this gonna be hard on Danny "

" beacuse that is exactly what I'm gonna have him have a hard time or well only sometimes "

" be nice to him Jess " Sarah laughing "

" oh I am you have no idea how nice I am gonna be to him " Jessica smirks evil "

" poor Danny " Sarah says and the both laughing "

" yeah maybe who knows " Jessica winks"

_________________________________________________________

Hope you did enjoy this part and thanks for still reading this story 😘 I'm really glad that you all like it!!