Weeding day

* ok my edit sucks so that why I did make the picture on Jess and Danny so little *

" Jessica woke up next with a smile because tomorrow is she get married Danny was still sleeping Jess moved to him and kisses his lips "

" Danny wake up we are getting married tomorrow "

" Mmh I know babydoll you exited " Danny smiles "

" I'm more then exited "Jessica smiles happy and jumps "

" Let's make love to each other a last time before we gonna be husband and wife " Danny smirks "

" Oh as you want mister " Jessica smiles and moves to sit on top of Danny just as she starts kiss him starts her phone ring "

" Let it be " Danny says kissing Jessica "

" I can't .. Oh it's Sarah "

" Sarah hey "

" Hey Jess are you busy today "

" no I'm not busy at all "

" yes you are babydoll " Danny says with a smirk in his face "

" shh " Jessica smiles "

" huh?" Sarah says confused "

" eh nothing just Danny what did you want "

" ok so you are getting married tomorrow so I did wanna take you on a spa day "

" Oh that's nice of you I really need a spa day "

" I know I guess a pregnancy and a wedding can be too much for you so I was thinking that you need to relax "

" oh Sarah how sweet "

" your welcome so I pick you up in 30 minutes and just put on something simple like a shirt and  sweatpants ok "

" ok I see you then bye "

" bye and say hey do Danny from me "

" I will "

" Jessica hangs up on her phone and smiles "

" so what did Sarah want "

" well nothing I'm just gonna go on a spa day " Jessica smiles "

" ok we'll have fun " Danny smiles "

" I will so what is your plans for today " Jessica smiles "

" well all I know is that my bother and some friends is coming by today and the will stay here to tomorrow because Anjelica told me that she and I guess Sarah and Kathy is gonna kidnap you and that I not will be able to see you more today but I will see you tomorrow in church" Danny sighs sadly "

" oh really well I see you tomorrow then "Jessica laughs "

" you think you gonna be able to sleep without me??"

" yes I mean no " Jessica sighs "

" well you should hurry up now when is Sarah coming "

" well in 30 minutes so I have to put on some clothes and then eat before she comes "

" you can put on your clothes and fix your hair so can I fix breakfast to my beautiful babydoll " Danny says and sits up in the bed "

" oh thanks Danny " Jessica smiles and gives Danny a soft kiss before she walks to her wardrobe she puts on a simple shirt and some sweatpants and puts her hair in a bun "