April part 1

Jessica is now 42 weeks pregnant and baby April is supposed to come out any day now while doing laundry the kids played around she feel how April starts kick like crazy she breathes and grabs it her belly " DANNY "

" yeah ?"

" I think we need to go to the HOSPITAL " she breathes "

" wait it's time?"

" yeah I think it is "

" oh alright alright I go and get the bag"

" we need to call Jay " Jessica breathes as she walks out to the door taking her jacket "

" right call him " Danny sighs "

" what about the kids "

" i stay here just gonna drive you it will go fast it's on "

" Thanks " Jessica breathes grabbing her belly

" Jessica and Danny got in the car after they arrives Jay meet them there and just as Jess  stepped out of the car her water broke Danny hurried back home as Jay helps Jessica into the hospital "

* 3 hours later *

" gosh get out of me April just slide out no pain"

" cant believe we're doing this again another little baby about to be born " Jay smiles "

" me either but I'm glad we are " Jessica smiles " even if it hurts like hell "

" well i want you to know how great you are i mean you're an amazing mother ex-wife and friend " jay smiles "

" aw Jay thanks " Jessica smiles "

" I just wanted you to knoe because i never told you that ever and you deserve to know it "

" Jessica smiles and takes Jay's hand "

" jay "

" yeah ?"

" heh remember when when Jager was being born "

" oh gosh i do " Jay chuckles thinking "

* throwback *

" ugh I wanna push " Jessica cries "

" I know baby but you can't push yet " Jay smiles "

" don't smile I'm in pain a lot of PAIN " Jessica yells "

" sorry " Jay sighs "

***

" oh gosh i was in so much pain " Jessica laughs"

" but it was worth it " Jay smiles "

" it sure was " Jessica smiles and leans Jay's hand against her cheek " i love Danny but i miss us what we have and had "

" me too actually " jay sighs " maybe we could try again "

" oh gosh i don't know Jay i just wanna cslm down now I'm 60 and i live like a teenager trying to figure out which boy i wanna be with i have you Danny and well Sam "

" maybe April could be the new start on our life"

" i guess you right but if I'm going back to you it will be for good no more Danny you and me"

" of course " Jay smiles "

" ok " Jessica smiles "

" jay leans over kissing Jessica passionately as she kisses him back with a smile "

* 2 hours later *

" how far am i ?"

" Oh wow this is going fast already 6cm "

" holy  shit it is going fast " Jessica chuckles "

" Jay let's walk a little " Jessica says standing up before she and Jay walks around in the hospital looking around hours passed and around 12 AM Jessica could finally push "

" oh baby you can this breath and push "

" mmh " Jessica takes a deep breath and pushes after 10 minutes she stops and grabs her head " i can't do it"

" of course you can "

" Jessica screams as she pushes grabbing Jay's hand "

" i can see the head " the nurse smiles to them "

" come on baby last push all you can " Jay smiles "

" Jessica takes a big deep breath before she makes a final push as April comes out crying Jessica sighs and leans back and she breathes still holding Jay's hand and smiles "

" she's here "

" she's here " jay smiles "

" I love you " Jessica smiles "

" I love you too " Jay smiles kissing Jessica softly "

Jessica closes her eyes and breathes as Jay goes and looks at his daughter "

" she's adorable aw Jess look at her she has tiny little fingers "

" Jess ?... baby ?" jay says turning around and sees Jessica laying on the bed "

" a nurse walks over and looks at Jess checking for her heartbeat "

" I can't find the heartbeat " the nurse says looking over to another nurse that was in the room as well "

" Mr you need to leaves the room " The nurse says walking him out "

" wait what's happening "

" don't worry everything will be fine stay calm " she says before shutting the door "

~~~~~~

This was the last chapter for this book but book Two is now published 🤗!