Lier

" Jessica awakes next morning of her alarm and see sam's side empty she puts on her clothes and walks downstairs to the kitchen and see a note"

"hey jess I didn't want to wake you up you looked so cute when you did sleep I'm on my way to LA I see you next week love uu//Sammy" she puts back the note and drives to the studio"

" good morning jess "

" good morning Sarah how are you " Jessica says walking to her trailer "

" I'm good but I guess I should ask you this question.. everything ok?"

" yeah everything is ok" Jessica goes into a small room and change to her black dress and shoes "

" oh ok so have Sam left yet ?"

" yeah he did left when I was sleeping "Jessica says as she walks out from th small and goes to her chair "

" oh didn't he wake you up "

" he didn't wanna wake me up because I did look so cute when I was sleeping " Jessica says rolling her eyes "

" well you are cute when you sleeping " Sarah says smiling "

" aww thanks but I did actually want him to wake me up so I could hug him before he leave but I guess I can give him that hug when he comes back " Jessica says smiling and looks at her self in the mirror "

" yeah well I'm gonna let you get fixed come to me when you done " Sarah says smiling and walks out from the door "

" Jessica get her hair and makes done and then walks over to Sarah " hey "

" hey there ready for our scene "

" yeah you just look funny with two different eye colors "

" I know " Sarah says laughing "

" hey you two " Frances says smiling "

" hey aunt myrtel " Sarah says joking "

" you never get tired of calling us for our characters name "

" I told you jess when this is over so am I gonna start call you for you're name and Frances for her names and all that "

" you did just call me jess " Jessica says laughing and smiles "

" Ryan can Cordelia slap Fiona in this scene " Sarah yells joking "

" Ryan walks up to Sarah " no I don't think so Cordelia is the nice girl she don't slap someone "

" oh I feel so little now " Sarah jokes and makes everyone laughing "

" ok enough for this now it's time for shoot "

" be a nice girl " Jessica says laughing and looks at Sarah "

" oh I'm gonna be so nice "

" the finish filing the scene and some other scenes when Jessica see Danny she goes quite and walks up behind Danny's back "