Anniversary

" Danny haven't come home or called Jess for three days now Hannah and Liam are back at their place and Samuel Shura Adah Ilse and Sam are back home in New York Jessica started to be worried she don't know where he is or if he's ok or not Hope have starts crying for Danny and Jessica had to lie and tell her that he's working Jessica was sleeping when her phone starts ringing she sits up tied and sees Danny's name on her screen she fast grabs her phone and answers "

" omg Danny where are you are you ok I miss you so much please come home " Jessica cries "

" I'm fine Jess and I'm stayed at a hotel "

" Danny please come home please "

" I am home "

" no Danny come home to me to Hope "

" Jess I'm in my car outside the house "

" Jessica throws her phone on the bed and rushes downstairs she rushes outside and sees Danny standing next to his car she runs to him and hugs him tight while crying "

" I love you Danny I love you so much "

" I love you too babydoll "

" I promise I never gonna hurt you again with cheating on you "

" and I believe you come let's go in I have miss my little monster " Danny laughs "

" oh if you knew how much she been missing you " Jessica laughs and smiles "

* Anniversary *

" It's Jessica's and Danny's anniversary Danny had plane everything he was gonna take Jess to Bora Bora for some days and Hope was gonna stay with Hannah and Liam to make Jess more surprised had Danny packed her bag and his before he packed everything Hope needed and put it in the carlater on Danny walked downstairs and made a delicious breakfast for Jess "

" happy anniversary babe " Danny whispers smiling "

" mhh happy anniversary " Jessica smiles "

" how did my beautiful wife sleep "

" wonderful and how did my handsome husband sleep " Jessica smiles "

" more then womdeful "

" I can't believe we been married for a whole year now "

" I know the time goest fast"

" it does but it have been the best year in my life " Danny smiles"

" awe really "

" yeah I got married with the woman in my dreams and I got a baby girl and I'm waiting twins with my hot sexy babydoll "

" oh Mr Huston I did just fall in love with you even more then what I was 59 seconds ago "

" oh my " Danny smirks "

" yeah oh my "

" Danny kisses Jess before he let her eat her breakfast soon there after they got Hope dresses and Jess her dresses Danny haven't told Jess where they are going he drives and left Hope at Hannah's she got a little sad and started cry Jessica felt a little sad when she got into the car when they arrived to the airport he parked at the back side of the airport and Danny finally told Jess where they was going "

" ok you wanna know now where we are going "

" yes tell me tell me "

" we are going to bora bora "

" oh we had our honeymoon there "

" yeah I know and I also know how you told me that you wanted to go to bora bora with hope and I was thinking that we could go to bora bora after the twins are born of you want "

" oh I love that idea " Jessica smiles "

" you do great now come let's get on our plane for bora bora "

" but we are on the wrong side of the airport "

" no we not we are actually gonna take a private plane to bora bora "

" what we are " Jessica smiles "

" yeah only because I wanna spend little extra time with you on the plane if you know what I mean "

" oh I definitely know what you mean " Jessica winks "

" Jessica and Danny walked on the plane and seat down as Jessica accidentally fall asleep Danny didn't wanna wake her up for some love making so he let her sleep when they arrived to bora bora went they both directly to leave the bags they had a amazing time in bora bora with much love laugh and it was nice for both Jess and Danny to relax a little from being parent"

***

Sorry for this short part