The oven is ready for a bun

" Danny was playing with the kids in their playroom down in the basement both Jessica and Danny had talked about that it would be fun for the kids to have a playroom since Jessica want the kids do be able to act like kids without breaking a lamp or anything else so they can go how wild they want in the playroom but if something breaks it breaks and Jessica or Danny will not replace it with a new toy since the kids also has to learn to handle their toys in a gentle way Jessica was cleaning the house when her phone rang she walked over picking up the phone "

" hello ?"

" hello I'm calling from the hospital is this Jessica Lange "

" yes that's me "

" great well you was here last week with your husband and after you took some test which showed that you have Asherman's syndrome "

" yes "

" yeah but the doctor mixed up your blood test with someone else and the reason you got a miscarriage was because of stress otherwise you wouldn't been able to come so far in your pregnancy "

" wait wait I don't understand "

" yeah I understand that the point is that you can get pregnant Mrs,Lange just keep yourself out of stress that's all the doctor wanted me to tell you "

" oh my well thank you so much " Jessica says hanging up "

" what's wrong babe " Danny says "

" it was the hospital " Jessica says shocked putting down her phone "

" oh no who's hurt " Danny says upset "

" none but they called to tell me they mixed up my blood tests with another woman that day at the hospital I don't have Asherman's syndrome "

" so that means "

" that means I can get pregnant "

" but all the miscarriages "

" it's all just stress " Jessica sighs with a smile "

" but do you want another baby "

" I mean we have what we need for it so I mean why not but do you "

" of course " Danny smiles "

" Jessica chuckles and hugs Danny tight and kisses him "

" gosh looks like we gonna have baby number 5 "

" yeah 5 for me and 8 for you " Danny laughs "

" oh my " Jessica chuckles "

" let's do it tonight with some lighted candles and wine " Danny smirks "

" sure my love " Jessica smiles kissing Danny softly "

****

" the day passed by Jessica had finish putting the kids to bed as she walked to the bedroom she enters the room seeing candles being lighted up and a ice bucket with some champagne in it Jessica made a confused face since she thought they was gonna have wine she walked to the bathroom seeing Danny fixing a bath "

" hey pretty "

" hey " Jessica giggles "

" ready to make this family one size bigger "

" absolutely " Jessica giggles and unbutton her shirt "