All i need

"Jessica and Danny haven't been able to spend some time alone on a long while now first was they both was busy with Hope and during jess pregnancy she had to take care of Hope when Danny was away working Jessica have start to feel like the same way she felt with Sam and that can't happen and she won't let it happen she had just put down Hope for a nap and walked downstairs to the living room seeing Danny sitting in the couch watching tv she walked over and sat down in his lap " 

" hey beauty " Danny smiled " 

" hey handsome why don't you and I go out on a date tonight" Jessica smiled "

" that sounds wonderful " Danny smiles " 

" great I call Sarah and see if she can take care of our monsters hopefully she can " 

" perfect " Danny smiles " 

" Jessica stands up as Danny grabs her arm and pulls her back down in his lap " 

" you don't need to go now " Danny smiles " 

" Jessica giggles and gives Danny a soft kiss before she lays her head on Danny's shoulder and watches the tv..... Jessica moves and lays down in the couch and accidentally falls asleep Danny looks smiling at jess sleeping and covers her with a blanket Danny stands up and goes out to the kitchen to start with some lunch Danny finished the lunch just as he saw on the baby camera that Hope is app Danny walk upstairs to her room and opens the door " 

" hey princess "

" dada " Hope says in low voice " 

" hey how was your nap "

" up"

" Danny smiles and goes to Hope and lifts her up softly "

" let's wake mama so we can eat " Danny smiles " 

" mama sleep "

" yeah she fall asleep watching tv"

" oops " Hope smiles" 

" yeah oops " 

" Danny smiles and walks downstairs he goes to the living room and sees jess sleeping before he goes to the kitchen with Hope"

" I think we can let mama sleep "

" oki"

" I hope you hungry " Danny smiles "

" yess " Hope smiles "

" great " 

" Danny serves the food on a pate for him and a little bit food on Hope's before he goes to the table he sate down and smiles at Hope eating he starts eating and after a while they both finish eating Danny put down Hope as he took the dishes to the dishwasher Hope crawled into the living room and pushed softly on jess "

" mama wanna play with me "

" hmm oh no not now honey"Jessica says in a tired voice " 

" please mama " 

" no honey " 

" oh ok " Hope says in a sad little voice and sits down on the floor" 

" Hope can't you go and play in the kitchen or something we don't want mommy to wake up" Danny whispers "

" she already woke me up asking if i wanted to play" Jessica whispers in a tired voice"

" oh Hope why can't you listen at me I told you that we was gonna let mommy sleep" 

" im sad "

" don't be princess look why don't we watch tv together instead huh " Jessica smiles "

" oki" Hope smiles " 

" you don't want some food " Danny smiles " 

" no babe it's ok I'm not hungry anyway " 

" you sure " Danny smiles "

" yes " 

" ok tell me if you change your mind " 

" i will " Jessica smiles as she lifts up Hope" 

" Micky " Hope smiles " 

" oh you wanna watch Micky Mouse sure .. eh babe can you turn on the tv " Jessica laughs " 

" sure " Danny smiles " 

" Hope looks at the tv while sitting in jess lap hours passes and Sarah arrives to the house as Jessica is upstairs getting ready Hope smiles happy as Sarah walks threw the door and gives her a hug "

" thanks Sarah for taking care of them tonight " Danny smiles " 

" oh it's ok I love being with Hope besides Emmylou and Dylan are only sleeping so it isn't that much work " Sarah laughs " 

" Jessica walks downstairs wearing a red tight dress and red heels with a light makeup " 

" so you ready to go handsome " Jessica smiles " 

" mama pritty "

" yeah she's really pretty " Sarah smiles " 

" and beautiful and hot and damn I'm ready " 

" Jessica chuckles and goes to Hope and knees down giving her a kiss " 

" be nice to Sarah now " 

" oki " 

" btw Sarah I been feeding  Emmylou and Dylan so if they crying are they probably just need a new diaper " 

" got it " Sarah smiles " 

" ok bye princess " Danny smiles and walks out from the house " 

" bye bye " 

" Sarah just call if somethings happen" 

" i will don't worry " Sarah smiles 

" Jessica smiles and walks out to the car Danny starts drive and Jessica leans her head back on the seat looking at the road they later arrives at their favorite restaurant they walks inside Jessica says her name and the waiters shows them to their table Danny orders a stake with a glass of whiskey and Jessica orders the same but with non alcoholic wine they gets dear food and drinks and starts talk "

" oh we haven't done this in a while " Jessica smiles " 

" no I missed it but I'm happy it's only you and me " 

" awe so am I "

" this is all I need my handsome and a wonderful dinner " 

" we can give away Hope to Sarah " Danny winks " 

"HA you wish mr" Jessica laughs " 

" maybe a little " Danny laughs " 

" well cheers for us " Jessica smiles " 

" cheers " Danny winks " 

" Jessica and Danny finished their dinner before they shared a chocolate cake they stays at the restaurant for a while before they walks out and starts take a little walks they looks at the starts in the sky while holing each others hands Danny gives jess a soft kiss before they walks back to the car "

***

hope you enjoyed this part :)!!