Baby boy

" since the kids now know and Jessica and Danny knows what the baby is everyone is trying to figure out a baby name at the time Emmy has only came up with Muffin. Dylan has come up with benny. Hope hasn't come up with any names at all since she don't even want a baby brother which makes her not paying any attention to it jessica and Danny has comes up with some different names but thinks it would be fun if they took any of the kids choices"

"Jessica was looking at a new stroller for the baby Danny was gonna help her when the kids was down to sleep Jessica and Danny sat in the couch looking threw a magazine "

" I like this silver one "

" well but the blue is nice tho " Danny smiles "

" yeah but we gonna get the silver one "

" sure so now let's look at some cribs " Danny smiles taking another magazine looking in it "

" maybe we can get a brown crib "

" no we getting this white crib " Jessica says pointing "

" aren't I supposed to pick anything " Danny chuckles "

"  of course baby " Jessica smiles "

" ok so we can get this Micky mouse blanket for the stroller "

" no we gonna use a blue since it's a boy "

" Jessica why don't you do this yourself "

" no this is your child too if you don't wanna be single you stay here and help me pick out stuff for our child "

" fine so can we get that green rocking chair "

" Jesus ew no we gonna have a light gray one or white " Jessica says looking "

" ugh " Danny says annoyed standing up "

" ok we can get the green one " Jessica sighs "

" wait really "

" yeah for our grandchild " Jessica smiles "

" great " Danny sighs going upstairs "

" ah you not helping me at all with this sure fine but then you want need to be with me when I get birth to this child " Jessica says angry throwing the magazine on the table "

***
Next day

" Jessica was doing the dishes Danny sneaks up behind Jessica and moves the flowers in front of her face "

" I'm sorry for last night baby "

" Jessica smiles taking the roses before she turns around " it's ok I'm sorry too"

" let's try again tonight ok " Danny smiles " you can put the kids to bed and I can start look and say what I like ok "

" it's a deal " Jessica smiles and kisses Danny "

" Danny kisses Jessica back and wraps his arm around her body "

" you know since our anniversary is coming up I was thinking we could travel to Rome "

" yeah I love that we haven't been there yet " Jessica smiles "

" no I know " Danny smiles "

" mmh Danny btw can you take in the kids and bath them "

"sure are they outside "

" mmh "

" ok I fix it babe " Danny smiles and goes outside calling the kids "

" Jessica goes and lays down sleepy on the couch"

" Later the day Jessica and Danny took the kids to the beach as they arrived Jessica put out a picnic blanket and gave Awelinn her little bucket and Shovel so she could play in the sand Emmy and Hope ran to the water of course they knew the rules when the water is up to the knees it's stop they played around splashing water at each other Jessica herself relaxed looking at the kids as Dylan comes running to Emmy and Hope splashing water at them both "
" ah for being 56 years old i actually like have my babies " Jessica smiles "

" mmh " Danny smiles laying down with his eyes shut "

" Jessica looks at Awelinn while she plays with her toy after have giving up on the bucket and shovel Jessica takes her camera and takes a perfect picture of her little angel "

" Awelinn Awelinn " Jessica chuckles and moves the little mouse while making little mouse noises which makes Awelinn kick her feets happy giggling "

" piiip " Awelinn smiles "

" great job princess " Jessica laughs "

" mama " Hope says running to her moter in fear "

" what's wrong sweetie "

" Dyl poop water "

" oh jesus " Jessica sighs "

" can you please go amd get your brother honey"

" mmh " Hope says running to Dylan "

" mama say no keep you bwy bwy " Hope smiles "

" no " Dylan says making a sad face " i poo poo no mwean ti "

" no care mama say no Dylan stay yuck yuck " Hope says crossing her arma "

" mama " Dylan yells crying "

" dear god ok Danny act your roll as an father now "

" what " Danny says confused "

" mama no lobe mwe " Dylan cries "

" of course i do honey but don't poop in the water ok it's disgusting and very very bad thing to do "

" mmh " Dylan sobs "

" but if you poop in the water again i might give you to Anjelica " Jessica smiles"

****

Need help with name ideas for their unborn baby boy 😂