First day at work

" today was the day Jessica and Hope is gonna be in ahs Hope was so exited to do her first work and Jessica was happy that she is gonna get the change to work with her daughter Jessica and the family had got to LA a few weeks before when jess and Hope walks over to Ryan Hope smiles happy "

" hey Ryan "

" hey Hope " Ryan smiles and gives her a hug "

" hey jess ready to be Constance again " Ryan laughs "

" yeah actually I am " Jessica smiles "

" I'm gonna be rose " Hope smiles "

" yeah I know " Ryan laughs "

" well you two should go and get ready it's gonna take a long while " Ryan laughs "

" ugh I know I can already feel how sore my ass is gonna be after just a few hours " Jessica laughs "

" Hope looks at jess and then at her ass " mama butt hurts "

" huh no it doesn't or not yet " Jessica laughs "

" oh ok " Hope smiles "

" well come honey let's go "

" Jessica walked with Hope to her trailer she sat down in the chair as the started to fix her hair Hope didn't have brown hair so she got to wear a wig and she liked it Hope looked over as people had started with don't jess hair "

" mommy "

" yes honey "

" does ya butt hurt "

" the makeup artist and hair artist started to laugh Jessica chuckles and nods  "

" no honey it's ok "

" mmh ok "

" does your butt hurt " Jessica laughs "

" no it fine "

" When Jessica was done they was  gonna start with Hope Jessica thought it would be better if Hope could go and meet Sarah and the others before her eyes was gonna get covered Hope jumped around happy holding jess hand "

" hey I'm Hope my mom is Jessica Lange ..... hey I'm Hope my mommy is famous but when I'm get famous you can call me Ms Hope "

" Jessica chuckles listening to Hope "

" mama ya pretty " Hope smiles "

" thank you princess " Jessica giggles "

" Hope saw Emma and ran to her and hugged her "

" Emma Emma "

" Hope hey you are a little star now huh " Emma laughs "

" mmh " she smiles "

" that's great " Emma laughs "

" well I have to go now but I see you later "

" mmh bye " Hope smiles "

" bye jess " Emma smiles "

" bye " Jessica chuckles and takes Hopes hand "

" Jess walked her to Sarah and Ryan Hope continue to look around everyone turned around fast when Hope screamed in fear Jessica was talking to Sarah and looked at Hope scared she ran to Hope that was screaming and crying "

" honey  what's wrong " Jessica panicked and picked her up "

" monster " Hope cries "

" huh "