Divorce

" 25 weeks pregnant " I know I'm jumping much in her pregnancy but I have many plans for the future that's why"

***

" oh Danny I can't wear anything anymore  I'm so fat" Jessica cries "

" Jessica baby you can borrow a shirt from me if you want "

" can I have that shirt you are wearing now "

" of course you can "

" Danny takes off his shirt and gives into the Jessica "

" thank you babe "

" your welcome " Danny smiles "

" so what do you wanna do today I'm feeling pretty lazy so let's not do too much things ok"

" sure but we need to buy more food but why don't we take a little trip to your cabin insted and gets lazy togheter" Danny smiles "

" sounds wonderful but it's not mine cabin darling "

" not your is it Sam's cabin " Danny's eyes wide "

" no it's our cabin now not mine " Jessica smiles "

" oh ok but do you wanna go to our cabin then " Danny smiles "

" yeah I would like that you wanna go now "

" now babydoll it's 1pm "

" I know but I wanna go today not tomorrow I wanna go Now let's pack and leave"

" ehh sure you want me to pack some extra shirts just in case you wanna borrow a shirt from me " he smiles "

" yes please "

" Jessica and Danny pack their bags Danny puts the bags in the car and Jessica fixes some snacks to the car ride Jess packs little extra snacks to her she puts everything in a bag and goes out to the car this time did only Danny drive he drives for 9 hours before he didn't have any energy left the took in on a hotel to rest for some hours before the continue with their trip they arrived at their cabin around 10 o'clock in the morning and unpacked the car and then put everything in their  wardrobe before Danny went down to the town to buy some food meanwhile Jessica fixed a little in the cabin and took a little nap Jessica couldn't do to much because of her pregnancy Danny come home and Jess helped him with the dinner the chicken stew was gonna cook for 30 minutes so under the time did Jess clean up a little more in the kitchen and Danny took the time to clean the rest of the cabin there Jess didn't want to clean "

" Danny the dinner is done " Jessica yells "

" I'm coming " he yells back"

* later *

" need help with the dishes ?"

" actually I wonder if you would like to take them if you don't mind I found some boxes when I cleaned one of the guest rooms and I would love to see what it is because I have a feeling of that it is some old pictures on Samuel Hannah and Shura as kids "

" oh yeah sure I can take them but if you finding any pictures on your kids as little please show me them or if you find any nude pictures on you " Danny winks "

" well I will and I'm sorry I don't have any nude pictures on me "

" oh I'm so disappointed now " Danny jokes "

" sorry try google I'm sure you can find anything there "

" thanks I will try " Danny laughs "

" Jessica goes to the guest room and takes the box and puts it on the bed she open the box and sees some photo albums she takes one and opens it and sees some pictures on her and and Sam together and another on her and his wedding and some of jess pregnant and another's with Jess and Sam with the kids together it made her heart melt she looked so happy on the pictures she's happy now too with Danny but this was different because the last month with Sam so happiness nothing she did feel she's continued to look at the pictures and smiles while some tears are rolling down her cheeks Danny walks in into the room and looks at Jess "

" what are you looking at babydoll " Danny says and walks over to Jess "

" pictures on me and Sam and the kids "

" oh do you miss when your kids was little " Danny smiles"

" no or well yes of course I do but it's not that I think I miss Sam too " Jessica says in low voice "

" do you miss Sam  "

" yes I do  I'm sorry Danny look I love you but when I'm looking at this picture it just gosh it makes me think that it was stupid of Sam and me to just leave I mean we both did cheat on each other but we did never give each other a second change I know I wasn't happy or either was he but we did never try "

" I don't understand Jess "

" I wanna divorce and go back to Sam Danny I'm sorry "

" what about our daughter and us I mean we are married Jess you just gonna give up everything we have togheter for him "

" what about her she can live at your place one week and the next mine and I am actually yes I'm sorry  " she says with tears "

" you not the one who should be in tears now Jessica Phyllis Lange " Danny says upset and walks out from the room slamming the door "

" Jessica looks down at the photo of her and Sam while she's crying "

****

I'm sorry I don't know how I'm gonna make this story so good at possible I guess you all just have to stand this shitty story 😅