Be gental

* 3 weeks later *

" Jessica lives now in an apartment in NYC she hasn't spoken to Danny since she moved with the kids Jessica is now 33 Weeks pregnant Shura is helping Jessica with the kids when she can the apartment she got only have four bedrooms so Awelinn has to sleep in same room as Jessica and Lucas is gonna have to do the same when he comes Hope was away for kindergarten while Emmylou and Dylan was at preschool Jessica laid in the couch while Awelinn played with jack's tail"

* Danny's pov *

" why won't she answer my phone calls they are my kids too " Danny says upset "

" honey let her be " Suzanne smiles kissing his cheek "

" I haven't seen my kids for three weeks " Danny sighs "

" look why don't we finish where we started last night and after that you can call her back " Suzanne smirks sitting in Danny's lap kissing him "

" mmh why not " Danny smirks kissing her softly "

* Jessica's pov *

" damn it Awelinn your daddy is using his balls to think again when a woman don't answer the phone don't keep calling " Jessica sighs "

" ya " Awelinn laughs not understanding but still founding it funny "

" aw my little girl you so special " Jessica laughs looking at her "

" Awelinn looks at her mother and giggles happy before she goes to the couch and reaches her arms Jessica lifts her up and lays her on her lap and smiles "

" 7 more weeks and you gonna be the new big sis in this family huh " Jessica giggles "

" she looks at Jessica's belly and smiles " baba "

" mmh little baby Lucas " Jessica giggles "

" lu " she smiles "

" mmh and after this baby it's over no more babies " Jessica giggles "

" no " Awelinn says "

" no no no no " Jessica smiles kissing her cheek before she turns on the tv " let's make some lunch mommy is starving to death "

" Jessica made some lunch for her and Awelinn even if she was exhausted she couldn't put Awelinn down for a nap yet since it was too early Jessica do regret a little that she moved all the way to NYC since Anjelica could have helped her she and Awelinn ate before she put Awelinn in the stroller and gets ready to go to the grocery store she buys everything she needs and then goes back to her apartment "

* 6 weeks later *

" Jessica is now 39 weeks pregnant Hopes birthday is coming she is turning 5 and Jessica have promised her that they was gonna spend the weekend in the cabin Jessica knew she wanted Danny to be there as well she packed the car Jessica is happy she had her Range Rover since she really need a big car half way to the cabin the kids was already asleep Jessica thinks while driving before giving Danny a call "

" Jess hey " Danny says kind of happy "

" hey so Hope's birthday is tomorrow and I promised her that she would celebrate it in the cabin but she want you to be there too "

" well of course I pack and come "

" great and don't bring your bed toy Suzanne please "

" Jess " Danny sighs "

" Danny I know you are seeing her so don't try with any lies now get it "