Dogiiiii

"Jessica Danny and Hope was gonna go and visit Hannah And Liam Jessica haven't meet Billie on a while now and Hannah told Jess that they got a dog and Jessica know that Hope loves dogs Danny drives to Hannah and Liam and helps first Jess out from the bed before he lifts up Home from her chair are they walks to the door Jessica knocks on the door and Hannah opens and smiles "

  " hey oh wow mom look at you so beautiful and Hope you grown" Hannah smiles "

" big " Hope smiles "

" yeah you are a big girl well come in you three " Hannah smiles "

" oh you look gorgeous honey " Jessica smiles "

" awe thanks mom come Billie is still sleeping but he should wake up soon " Hannah smiles "

" yay oh i haven't seen him on a while "

" I know " Hannah smiles "

" Hope you wanna meet a cute little thing " Hannah laughs "

" ya "

" come he's in my bedroom you see he has his own bed you two wanna see him too  " Hannah smiles at Jessica and Danny "

" yeah sure " Jessica smiles "

" Hannah walks upstairs and Jessica goes after her Danny lifts Hope and goes to Hannah and Liam's bedroom and smiles at the dog "

" oh I like his bed " Jessica laughs "

" Hope say hey to bonzo "

" hey hey " Hope smiles "

" he's really cute " Danny smiles "

" thanks Liam did choose him " Hannah smiles "

" is Liam working ?" Jessica smiles "

" yeah he had to do some work "

" oh I see now I wanna meet Billie "

" sure come then " Hannh laughs "

" Jessica looks smiling at Bille when she sees him sleeping as Hope try to wake him up "

" no Hope "

" look at that handsome little boy "