Mini jess

" Danny Danny " Jessica yells "

" yes my beautiful pregnant woman " Danny yells back "

" oh cut the crap I been thinking and .."

" and it was hard since your brain is all scrambled I know I know "

" do you want me to sign a divorce or what " Jessica says angry "

" I'm just playing with you babe what have you been thinking about "

" what if Lucas is a mini me too "

" aw well let's pray he isn't "

" hey that's rude " Jessica pouts "

" I'm sorry but just think of if have another little Hope "

" ay sí " Jessica says biting her lip thinking "

* 1 week later *

" Jessica and Danny was busy packing since they soon will leave for their anniversary trip to Rome they left of the kids with Anjelica and since they would only be gone for three days they both was sure Anjelica would survive after they both arrived in Rome they checked into their hotel and left their bags before heading back out for a walk and sopping "

" aw Danny look at this cute little shirt "

" aw it's adorable "

" we should get it for Lucas" Jessica smiles "

" of course " Danny smiles taking it after walking around in a mall Danny's hands was full of bags from different stores as Jessica carried around her purse a whole day just fly by and Jessica and Danny was getting ready for their dinner reservation at the towns best restaurant that currently had got five stars Jessica was wearing a wine red dress with a "v" shaped neck and red flats as Danny wear a suit and the watch he had got in birthday gift from the kids Jessica did a light makeup only mascara and some lipgloss she had just fixed her hair with some hairspray after arriving they offered a meal and Danny orders a whiskey to his steak as Jessica ordered regular water to her grilled Parmesan chicken with sweet potato fries and grilled tomatoes "

" wow 6 years of marriages "

" it's incredible " Danny smiles "

" it sure is " Jessica giggles taking a sip of her water "  

" they chatted for ages and without knowing it was already around 11 Jessica being tired but still not wanna destroy the night she looks at Danny giving him a softly smirk "

" come on let's get back to the hotel and see how good the bed really is "

" oh I see what you mean " Danny smirks "

" Jessica and Danny took a cab back to the hotel Jessica looked threw her purse and took out the key card "

" you ready baby " Jessica smirks "

" I'm sure are Suzanne " Danny smirks kissing Jessica "

" wait wait " Jessica pushing Danny off her " what did you say "

" eh I'm sure are so ready " Danny smiles nervous "

" oh I eh never mind " Jessica smiles grabbing Danny's arm pushing him up against the wall kissing him the door closes behind them Jessica and Danny's lips was like glued as they kissed while their hands was caressing each other's bodies"

***

" I was thinking maybe Danny and Jessica's closets friends would surprise her with an baby shower even if she's 57 it could be interesting 😅