Happily married

" Jessica was back home Danny had told the closest family members what has happend Jessica's syndrome was hitting hard on her and it made her get into a new depression Dannny knew it was gonna be a rough time but he didn't care he's gonna do his best to make her feel better jessica and cuddled with the kids the whole day but since it's Friday the kids gonna spend the day with Anjelica so Danny can get some time with Jessica "

*1 month later **

" Jessica was in the shower when danny made dinner Danny didn't  even noticing that jess was looking at danny cooking it warmed her heart knowing how hard Danny tried to make her feel a little better Danny was following the cooking book like it was the bible which was the cutest thing Jessica ever seen "

" how does it go " Jessica chuckles "

" good but i never made a whole chicken before"

" yeah i can tell need any help " Jessica smiles "

" oh no no you just sit and relax i have everything under control " Danny smiles "

" well i most say you look handsome wearing my apron " Jessica smirks "

" yeah well i took the one who looked more men style you know flowers are beautiful but i looked like an old lady " Danny laughs "

" oh my handsome old lady " Jessica baby talks "

" hey be nice " Danny winks "

" Jessica laughs and sits on the chair next to Danny "

" Danny "

" mmh " he smiles looking up "

" I'm sorry my depression destroys everything happines are "

" don't be at least you laughing now and that's great right "

" yeah i think that if i keep myself busy i won't think of my depression " Jessica sighs "

" in that case you can cut the carrots " Danny smiles "

" heh sure why not Mr,handsome " Jessica smiles as she takes the carrots and washes them under some cold water before she starts cut them as Danny was standing behind Jessica he couldn't stop looking at her she is the most beautiful woman ever seen Jessica put the carrots around the chicken and smiles "

" how about i make a pie "

" oh yes " Danny smiles"

" Jessica chuckles and takes the ingredients for the apple pie Danny and Jessica enjoys a wonderful meal and the pie before they cuddled up in the couch watching a movie "

" I don't know what I would do without you Mr,Huston "

" the same babe " Danny smiles "

" you know maybe it's better we don't have sex to make a child let's just have sex for fun from now on "

" of course " Danny smiles "

" Jessica smiles and kisses Danny's cheek "

" you know we can get an apartment in NYC if you want "

" you sure " Jessica smiles "

" yes I am I mean your family lives there too and it could be fun let the kids meet their big sister more often "

" aw " Jessica smiles and kisses Danny multiple times "

" mmh baby you gonna make my friend down there wake up " Danny laughs "

" then let it wake up " Jessica smirks and winks unbutton Danny's pants "

" wow 52 year old and wild better wife can't I get " Danny smirks"

*****

Jessica was playing outside with the kids when they heard a ambulance since Dylan always is interacting in police cars ambulance and fire trucks it caught his attention "

" mama a awbulance " Hope says looking "

" oh wow i wonder where it's going " Jessica thinks

" maybe my fwiend kelly is sick "

" oh let's hope not that would be sad huh " Jessica smiles "

" no she trwash "

" HOPE PHILLYS LANGE HUSTON you do not say that about your friends is that clear little girl "

" mmh " Hope says scared "

" no matter where you learn that word you are officially grounded to you are 18 "

" no you gwounded " Hope says making a sad face and runs upstairs to her parents bedroom and runs to Danny who is picking up from the floor  "

"Daddy " Hope says crying "

" oh princess what's the matter "

" mama gwround me "

" oh no why "

" she is rude twhats why "

" oh really "

" mmh and she boke my heart "

" oh no my poor princess  how could mama broke my poor little princess heart" Danny chuckles and hugs her tight "

" dada you gwound mama " Hope says sobbing "

" well I guess I could ground her but how long are you grounded "

" 18 years " Hope whispering "

" oh lord what did you do little girl "

" I say Kelly is trwash "

" that's a very bad things to say princess well then I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do " Danny says standing up "

" Hope starts cry and throws herself on the floor kicking her feet's and hitting the floor with her hands Danny looks at Hope "