Neighbour

* 3 weeks later *

" Jessica made dinner Jay and his daughter Amelia was gonna come to join them also Jessica had heard that her neighbours apartment was out for sale and she was thinking it would been fun if Jay would wanna buy it Jessica put the dinner on the table and walks fast to the bathroom and puts on her perfume and fixes her hair a little fast she hears the door and makes her way to open just then Hope comes running and opens "

" oh hey " Hope says "

" hey Hope " Jay smiles before he walks into the apartment "

" hey " Jessica smiles happy and kisses Jay's cheek "

" hey pretty these are for you " Jay smiling holding red roses "

" aw Jay you shouldn't have " Jessica giggles and gives him a big passionately kiss "

" mmh I think I come with roses more often " Jay laughs "

" Jessica winks and slaps his butt before she goes to put the roses in a vase Amelia walks little shy and hugs her fathers leg looking at everyone Jay lifts up his daughter and kisses her cheek Jessica sees Amelia and smiles "

" hey I'm Jessica " Jessica smiles "

" h..hello " Amelia smiles shy "

" if you want you can go and play with some toys " Jessica smiles "

" mmh " Amelia smiles "

" Jay smiles and looks at Amelia going away to play Hope continues playing with her siblings "

" that my twoy " Hope says angry taking the toy "

" nooo "Emmylou says taking it back from Hope "

" fuck you bwitch  " Hope yells "

" HOPE PHYLLIS LANGE HUSTON you have 2 seconds to apologise to your sister otherwise you can go to sleep now " Jessica yells "

" fuck no " Hope sighs "

" Hope " Jessica says angry going over to her "

" swhit " Hope screams before running Jessica starts running after as they both runs around in the apartment Dylan Jay Awelinn and Emmy laughs watching them as Amelia giggles a little Jessica takes Hope and lifts her up "

" so say good night "

" gwood night bitches " Hope smiles "

" Hope I swear to god " Jessica says stern "

" mama no swear " Hope shrugs and puts his hand on her mouth "

" Jessica sighs deeply and puts Hope to sleep in her bed a few minutes later she walks out and smiles "

" let's eat dinner "

" yayyyy " Emmylou smiles and runs to the table and sits down next to Awelinn Dylan takes a seat Jessica puts food on the kids table before they starts eat Jessica talks to Amelia during dinner asking her normal question while her kids has their own conversations jay and Jessica has a little small talk but tires to talk mostly to the kids after dinner she and jay cleans off the table as all the kids play "

" so jay "

" yes pretty " Jay smiles "

" aw eh yeah the apartment next to mine is out for sale and I was thinking if you want you should buy it " Jessica smiles " I don't force you too "

" no no it would be great i been thinking of getting a new place since the apartment I have now isn't so big " Jay smiles "

" really " Jessica smiles happy "