The baby is kicking

* 3 weeks left and 13 weeks pregnant *

" Jessica woke up next morning and got up before Danny she changed from her pjamas to  a simple white shirt and some grey sweatpants she put her hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs to make them both some breakfast she put everything on the table just in time for Danny to come downstairs "

" good morning beauty " Danny smiles and gives Jess a soft kiss beige sits down to start eat "

" good morning how did you sleep " Jessica smiles "

" absolutely wonderful and how did you sleep "

" wonderful " Jessica says and sits down on Danny's lap "

" don't you wanna eat ?"

" i was just gonna eat " Jessica says "

" ok you wanna eat while you sitting on my lap " Danny smiles "

" I would love to " Jessica says and starts eat "

" where do you wanna spend our honeymoon " Danny smiles "

" oh in bed " Jessica jokes "

" with pleasure " Danny smirks "

" no but really we can go to bora bora " Jessica smiles "

" oh that sounds amazing I never been in bora bora " Danny says "

" but it would be amazing because we gonna have a beautiful wedding after that an amazing honeymoon in bora bora and when we come home so can we found out the gender of our baby " Jessica smiles "

" wait we can found out the gender when we are coming home from bora bora "

" yeah see it like a weeding gift to us both "

" well that would be the best wedding gift of all even if I'm already has a beautiful gift " Danny smiles and places a soft kiss on Jess cheek "

" what your talent of making me laughing "

" no I have you and always will have and soon i will have a little mini Jess "

" or a little mini Danny we don't know yet " Jessica smiles "

" gosh I can't wait to see you my beautiful queen in your beautiful dress there everybody is gonna be able to see your cute belly and I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle holding flowers in your hands and knowing that you are gonna be mine forever and knowing that we gonna give each other a promise that we will love each other to the day we die and that we also soon are gonna wake up every morning next to each other as husband and wife " Danny smiles "

" oh i wanna get married now Danny "

" so do I but we can wait 3 weeks I mean we have to fix some more things "

" yeah I know but I'm ohhh just so exited "

" if you only knew how exited I am for marry a queen and supreme " Danny winks "

" oh I think I know how exited you are my handsome axeman "

" i bet you do "Danny smiles "

" Oh really " Jessica smiles "

" yes of course "

" you know what I want now " Jessica smiles "

" yes I do you want me in bed with you " Danny smirks "

" eh no I want ice cream pickles and oh chocolate and chips "

" pregnancy cravings? " Danny laughs "