Out for sale

" Jessica and Danny had talked and both agreed on selling the house in New Orleans Jessica and Danny had cleaned out the house and kept the things they wanted to keep Danny had to take all the heavy things and Jessica took what she could take they didn't keep any furnitures just small stuff that would fit in the car the kids was with Anjelica it also gave Jessica and Danny some alone time which they needed"

" im gonna miss this house all my kids grown up here " Jessica sighs "

" I know babe but hey you still have the cabin and we will never give up on that "

" oh no we wont " Jessica smiles "

" Danny kissed Jessicas cheek as they took a last look at the house after a long week they both was back home in LA Danny was playing with the kids and Jessica was looking at the site the house was out on while cooking"

" babe when is it dinner ?"

" oh soon handsome you can go and help the kids wash their hands and then you can put everything on the table "

" sure " Danny smiles getting the kids "

" Jessica turned around and just soon after heard hope Emmy and Dylan running Into the house laughing at Danny chasing them she smiles for herself she never hated when the kids ran around laughing it just mean they are having fun and thats all Jessica wants her kids to have fun and being happy "

" what should we drink to the food " Danny smiles "

" i have made some lemonade we can take that " Jessica smiles "

" sounds great " Danny chuckles "

" everything was on the table the kids was sitting down eating and Jessica just sat down after dinner Jessica gave the kids a bath before she put them to bed Danny had fixed some snacks and turned on a movie Jessica walked downstairs and cuddles up in Dannys arms "

" gosh our kids take all my energy " Jessica chuckles "

" same but I dont mind it "

" no neither do I trust me "

" after a while Jessica sat up and drank from her water "

" I feel little weakly tired I think im going to sleep ok "

" sure I join you later I just finish the movie "

" sure my love good night " Jessica kissed Dannys cheek before she made her way to the bedroom upstairs later Danny laid down in the bed and makes a confused look "

" honey have you spilled something in the bed ?"

" as Danny turned on the lamp he stops seeing his hand covered in blood Danny moves the blanket and sees a big pile of blood surrounded around Jessica Danny moved Jessica while panicking "

" Jessica honey wake up " Danny shakes her before he grabbed his phone calling 911 while doing his best to wake her up "

" c'mon wake up wake up " Danny says as tears rushed down his cheeks "

" Jessica for god sake wake up c'mon " Danny panicked "

****