Flirting

"Danny kisses Jessica and hugs  her tight before he gets into the taxi Jessica sighs while looking at Danny leaving and rubs her belly she walks back inside and goes to lays down on the couch "

" oh well hello princess you had a good night sleep huh you know  it's you and me now for a little while but don't worry daddy will be back soon hopefully before you comes to the world " Jessica smiles "

" time passes and Jessica gets more and more bored she grabs her phone to call Sarah "

" hey Jess how are you "

" oh I'm fine I guess "

" hmm ok how is my little tequila " Satan laughs "

" she's good too eh Danny is in Miami so I wonder if you would love to spend 3-5 weeks with me "

" oh is he gonna be gone that long we'll sure of course i pack my bag and I see you soon "

" awe amazing and can you buy ice cream  and a doughnut on the way "

" sure i see you soon love u "

" love u too bye"

* later *

" hey I'm here "Sarah yells"

" hey can you help me " Jessica yells laughing "

" oh " Sarah starts laughing "

" I'm 35 weeks pregnant Sarah I can't come up from the couch and you just gonna stand there laughing as a little kid while I'm soon gonna pee on myself "

" huh oh eh no "

" Sarah helps Jessica up and Jess try'sto run to the bathroom as fast as she can before she comes out "

" ok did you bring the ice cream and doughnut"

" yeah there are in the bag so what is the movie Danny is in about"

" great thanks...well I don't really know he didn't wanna say too much but Olga is in it "

" oh Olga aren't you her biggest fan " Sarah laughs "

" fuck no not even a little now let's watch tv meanwhile I'm gonna eat my ice cream and doughnut "

" you wanna share the doughnut and ice cream with me "

" nope " Jessica smiles "

" now you mean "

" I know and I love being it " Jessica laughs"

* a week later *

" Jessica wakes up next morning she grabs her phone to FaceTime Danny "

" oh good morning babydoll how are you "

" I'm good I'm just miss you so much our bed feels so empty when you not here " she pouts "

" awe babydoll I miss you too and I miss laying down next to you I miss hugging you kiss your beautiful soft lips make love to you "