Feud

" Jessica lays in the bed watching tv while jack is sleeping next to her Hope walks into Jessica and Danny's room and lays next to Jessica she smiles and lays her arm around hope "

" how sis " Hope smiles "

" she's good you wanna feel her move "

" ya " Hope smiles "

" Jessica presses a little and smiles when she feels a kick Jessica takes Hope's hand and lays it there Awelinn is kicking Hope eyes wides and looks at jess belly before she looks at Jessica "

" does it hurt ?"

" no it doesn't not anymore " Jessica smiles "

" hey sisi is me Hope "

" Jessica smiles and looks at Hope as Danny walks into the room "

" is she's kicking ?" He smiles "

" yes she is "

" oh I have to feel "

" Danny walks over to the bed and lays his hand there Jessica's was and smiles "

" hey princess what you doing trying to get some attention huh "

" no I'm princess " Hope pouts "

" of course you are but Awelinn is my princess too " Danny smiles "

" no only me " Hope says angry "

" honey no need to be jealous " Jessica smiles "

" I'm only dadas princess "

" no princess not only you Emmylou and Awelinn is my princesses too " Danny smiles "

" no like baby " Hope says angry and hits jess belly "

" hey we don't hit mommy or the baby " Danny says serious "

" Hope looks angry and sad at her father and gets down from the bed and walks to her room laying down in her bed Jessica sighs and caresses her belly "

" having 3 kids is very hard hopefully you can be a good girl for mama and dada "

" I'm sure she will " Danny smiles "

" Jessica's phone starts ringing she sighs and takes her phone "

" Ryan hey how are you "

" I'm gonna thanks you and you ?"

" good I'm laying in the bed when jack on my feets and a baby kicking "

" sounds lovely " Ryan laughs "

" yeah maybe so you calling to ask me to join a new season if I'm right "

" actually no you have wrong "

" oh really " Jessica laughs " so you called to see how I am that's nice if you darling "

" no no I'm calling because want you in my new series "

" American House story " Jessica chuckles "

" yeah of course " Ryan chuckles " but actually Feud "

" Feud ?"

" yeah you gonna play Joan Crawford "

" wow sounds interesting tell me more "

" Ryan starts tell Jessica about the new season and everything the new cast members it's gonna be filmed in LA and who is gonna play Bette Davis Jessica hadn't meet Susan Sarandon before and she loves working with new people "