You are doing a big mistake

"Jessica wakes up next morning and looks at Danny still asleep she moves carefully and sits on top of him and kisses him"

" baby I'm tired "

" I don't care guess who is 4 weeks pregnant today " Jessica says in a sweet voice "

" Danny opens his eyes and smiles " you are "

" yes I am "

" oh that's amazing so only 36 more weeks before that little peanut is coming "

" I know oh I'm so excited not for the pain tho but for our first baby we have made togheter "

" it's so wonderful "

" yeah a little langeston "

" it was Sarah who said that first wasn't it ?"

" it was but now for that today's plans .. we or I mean you need to buy food so can I fix in the rooms and then take a nap "

" a nap you are only 4 weeks pregnant do you really need to take a nap?"

" yes I do I actually gets tired fast "

" why can't you just come with me to the store "

" 9 months of hell 9 months of hell " Jessica sings joking "

" fine I can go alone then "

" thank you darling "

" your welcome so what do you want for breakfast "

" well strawberries and France toast would be nice " Jessica says I'm a sweet voice "

" sure let me fix that then "

" and a cup with coffee "

" and a cup with coffee you happy ?"

" yes thank you "

" your welcome I tell you when it's done ok "

" great that means I can take a long bath"

" Danny smiles and leaves the room as Jessica goes to the bathroom and fills the bathtub with water she takes off her robe and lays down in the bathtub "

" Jess the breakfast is done " Danny yells"

" I'm coming " Jessica stands up and puts on her robe and puts her hair in a bun and walks downstairs "

" oh it smells amazing " Jessica smiles "

" well I hope it's gonna taste amazing too "

" oh I'm sure it will "

" nah I don't know about that " Danny jokes "

" mmh this is amazing " Jessica says as she eats "

" you like it"

" fuck I love it it taste so good thanks "

" your welcome babydoll "

" Jessica and Danny eats the breakfast and talks about some plans for the wedding and also about the baby "

" ok I'm gonna go and buy the food for tomorrow and some beer and wine to us who can drink alcohol anything special you want ?"

" no I'm good thanks for asking "

" ok call if you change your mind baby "

" ok drive safe love you "

" love you too " Danny smiles "

" Jessica fixes the guest rooms she gets a text from shura that she is saying that Adah and llse not could come because the are with their father Jessica replies with ok and that she gonna give them a hug from her she continues to fix all rooms before she goes to her bed and lays down for a while "

*next morning *

" is the day everybody is gonna come Jessica wakes up before Danny and walks downstairs to the kitchen to make a wonderful breakfast to him she makes some coffee and puts everything on the table just in time as Danny comes downstairs "

" good morning babydoll "

" good morning handsome how did you sleep?"

" wonderful and you ?" Danny smiles as he sits down "

" amazing enjoy the breakfast I have already eat but I wanna fix some things go before the all is coming is that ok "

" of course if you can give me the newspaper " Danny smiles "

" alright "

"jessica goes Danny the newspaper and goes upstairs and picks out a nice outfit for later and then takes a hot shower and fixes them last for later the day goes fast Jess dresses up before she goes downstairs to start with the dinner everybody comes at the same time so Jessica and Danny welcomes everyone Danny introduces Jess for his brothers tony and Jessica does the same for Danny with introduces him for Hannah her daughter everybody talks before Jess interrupts them all "

" well the dinner is ready so let's eat " Jessica smiles "

" as everybody starts to eat gives Danny Jess the signal for her to tell them Jessica soles and kisses Danny's cheek "

" so Danny and I have somto tell you all that is also why we did want you all to come "

" you ok right " shura says worried "

" I'm fine sweetie "

" but actually so is Danny and I gonna get married " Jessica and Danny smiles "

" what omg that's amazing " Anjelica smiles "

" yeah wow congratulations mom " her children says "

" congratulations you both " tony and jack says "

" thanks but Jess has something more to say " Danny winks "

" yeah it was actually one more thing hehe "

" you want me to say it ?"

" no it's ok I can do it darling so well I'm also pregnant " Jessica smiles "

" shura and Hannah looks at their mother with tears rolling some the cheeks and smiles"

" I'm so happy for you mom "

" gosh I didn't expect that well. Big congratulations to you both " jack Anjelica and tiny says "

" thanks to you all it means so much " Jessica smiles "

" are not you gonna say anything ?" Jessica says looking at Samuel "

" no because I think you doing a big mistake "

" what do you mean "

" I mean that you and dad did cheat on each other you got together with Danny and now you two gonna get married and I'm ok with that I truly are and I'm happy for you too but gosh look I love you mom but a child serious a child I don't think that is a good idea to have not only because of your age because of other reasons too"

" Jessica stands up from her chair and goes upstairs and slams her bedrooms door she lays down in her bed and starts cry this was exactly what she didn't wanna hear!!"

________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating gosh and I hope you did enjoy this part ❤🙈