The secret daughter

* this is a very short part*

" Jessica was cleaning in the living room while Hope was playing or trying to play with Emmylou Dylan had an little fever so Danny was putting him to bed Jessica went and made dinner to the family now when Emmylou is 7 months old Jessica loves how she can start feed her the food the others eat same with Dylan Jessica placed the dinner on the table and put Emmylou in her high chair and Helped Hope up on the chair "

" Danny could you help me clean later I was thinking that I'll give Hope and Emmylou a bath and then put on a movie I know Emmy likes watching movies " Jessica baby talks to Emmylou and smiles at her giggling "

" sure I can help don't worry " Danny smiles "

" mama me help " Hope smiles and kicks her legs happy "

" that's nice of you honey but you can't do so much thanks anyway " Jessica smiles "

" Hope looks down "

" oh don't be sad princess you can help me tomorrow cleaning you're room " Danny smiles"

" ya " Hope smiles and hugs her fathers arm "

* later *

" ok Danny can you clean up here so can I give this two a bath " Jessica laugh looking at the food they bird have everywhere "

" of course " Danny laughs "

" ok one two three four time to bath and fast it will go " Jessica smiles and lifts up Hope and Emmylou and walks upstairs "

" no mama " Hope points her finger "

" really so a slow bath ?" Jessica giggles "

" mmh " Hope smiles "

" well I don't think so Ms Hope " Jessica winks and puts them both down "

" Jessica gives Hope and Emmylou a bath Jessica wraps Hope in a towel and does the Same with Emmylou Jessica help Hope put on clothes and keeps Emmylou in her arm for a while and baby talks to her before she puts her gonna cute little fluffy soft baby hoodie that have bear ears and cute pants that fits to the hoodie before she goes downstairs "

" look Danny a baby bear " Jessica says in a cute voice "

" Danny looks at Emmylou and smiles " awe what a cutie pie "

" I could eat her " Jessica giggles and puts her down on the floor on the pillow bed and smiles at Hope laying down in the pillow bed too and looks at the tv Jessica goes out to Danny and looks smiling at him "

" what is that ?"

" I don't know it's an photo album with photos of ultrasound pictures and under it's writing Ellie 16 weeks old so you tell me what is this " Danny says confused"

" Jessica sighs sadly and looks down "

" Ellie was mine and Sam's daughter I was pregnant 5 years ago when I still was married with sam but we didn't want to tell the kids yet only because we wanted to tell them on Christmas but I I got an miscarriage so Ellie is what I call her mine and Sam's secret daughter " Jessica sighs sadly "

" oh my babe I'm so sorry you didn't have to tell me all that " Danny says and gives Jessica a big supporting hug "

" it's ok you have right to know "

" so when you told me that day I lost Stella that you know the pain I'm going threw you actually did know how I felt "

" yeah expert from that I never meet Ellie but it's still a big out losing a unborn baby " Jessica cries"

" oh babe " Danny sighs and gives jess a soft kiss and holds her tight "

*******