DANIEL

" Jessica wakes up the third time of Emmylou crying she looks over at Danny and sees him sleeping she sighs and walks tired to her room and lifts her up "

" what is wrong baby girl huh can't you just let me sleep please honey I feded you I changed you're diaper even if it was clean what more can I do" Jessica sighs and rocks Emmylou back and forth calming her down Jessica puts down Emmylou down again and goes back to her bedroom and lays down in the bed again and closes her eyes sleepy before she falls asleep again Jessica walks up 30 minutes later of Emmylou crying again Jessica walks to her again and rocks her again "

" does you're tummy hurts or is it you're teeth growing " Jessica talks calmly and goes to her bedroom and puts her down between her and Danny "

" if you planing to wake up again crying can we agree with that dada is gonna have to wake up this time " Jessica whispers and closes her eyes again "

" Jessica wakes up next morning to an empty bed she rubs her eyes and puts on her robe and walks downstairs and smiles at Danny cooking pancakes and the kids at the table Emmylou and Dylan playing with their food and Hope trying to get Danny's attention Danny turns around as he hers how the kids suddenly starts behave " 

" oh now I see the boss is here that's why you three suddenly became angels " Danny sighs "

" mama " Hope smiles "

" good morning my lovely babies and husband " Jessica smiles tired and sits down "

" I guess you was busy the whole night " Danny smiles and gives jess a soft kiss on the head "

" yeah I was because my husband was an ass and kept sleeping while Emmy was crying the whole night " Jessica mumbles"

" oh I'm sorry "

" it's ok I'm gonna have my break today which means you gonna take care of Hope Emmylou and Dylan while I sleep away this day "

" wait what no no no Hope is like the devil "

" DANIEL"

" ok maybe not the devil but she's like a mini Fiona "

" jeez all I need is to rest ok if you would have run up and down from the bed to take Emmy I would do the same for you just please give me a break and let me rest "

" sure ok get the rest you need " Danny sighs "

" thank you " Jessica smiles and drinks from her coffee "

" so what do I have to do today "

" let's see take care of the babies do laundry take care of the dishes clean the house and oh make lunch to the our babies and make the dinner " Jessica smiles "

" I can't do all that "

" well if I can so can you " Jessica winks "

" and you gonna sleep away the day while I do this "

" yes just sleep sleep sleep no crying babies to take care of just give all the HARD work to my lovely handsome husband " Jessica smiles "

" ok enjoy you're sleep " Danny mumbles and sits down "

" Emmylou looks at Jessica and starts babbling Jessica smiles and starts baby talk to her Danny cleans up in the kitchen as Jessica walks upstairs and takes a hot bath Hope runs around playing with her toys and Emmylou and Dylan sits on the living room rug watching tv Jessica lays down and it's now the kids starts having more fun Hope accidentally makes the living room lamp all to the floor and break and Dylan and Emmylou starts cry for their mommy Danny sighs and takes the kids out from the living room and goes upstairs with the babies and goes into the bedroom "

" babe please take them they won't stop cry "

" Jessica wakes up and sits up in the bed " have you tried to give them their pacifiers ?"

" eh nope "

" well try it then "

" Danny sighs and goes downstairs and gives Emmylou and Dylan their pacifier and chuckles as they stops cry Danny walks and leaves them on the floor and cleans up from the broken lamp before he puts the babies on the rug again and takes Hope out from the living room and goes upstairs to her room "

" and you are grounded little girl you gonna stay here in you're room and think about what you done and how you gonna tell mommy that you broke her lamp " Danny says serious Hope looks sad down as Danny goes downstairs and smiles at Emmylou swinging her little body back and forth to the music  " ok I think I have everything under control"

" Danny continues to clean the house when it knocks on the door Danny goes and opens and smile " 

" Hannah hey come in " 

" oh I would love to but i don't wanna miss the flight anyway thanks for that you and mom could take care of Bonzo for a week it's little hard to have an eye on him when we going to new york I took his bed with him and food his bowls and his toys take good care of him and give mom a hug from me " Hannah smiles before she rushes to the car Danny closes the door and looks at bonzo Danny puts down the stuff and goes to the kitchen leaving the water bowl on the floor and gives him new fresh water " 

" well you can't clean only making a mess I guess so now I have 3 babies to take care of inclusive a dog while my wife is sleeping great " Danny sighs annoyed " 

" Jessica can you come down here " Danny yells " 

" Jessica hears Danny and walks downstairs " 

" what is it babe ?" 

" did you say to Hannah that we could take care of Bonzo ?"

" oh yeah i forgot to tell you that " Jessica smiles sweetly " 

" well can you at least help me with him I mean after all I have been cleaning the house all day make sure Emmy and Dylan not are crying I have grounded Hope for destroying a lamp don't make me take care of a dog too please "

" ok I'm gonna be a kind and sweet wife you go and make the dinner and I can take over with the kids " Jessica smiles " 

" thank you " Danny smiles " 

" you're welcome you looser " Jessica winks and walks into the living room " 

" I'm gonna let that pass just to be nice " Danny chuckles and walks into the kitchen " 

" ok babe I think Hope wanna tell you that she's sorry she's in her room " 

" oh yeah that's right mama will be right back " Jessica baby talk and yes upstairs and knocks on Hope's door before walking into the room " 

" hey honey daddy said you wanted to say something to me " 

" nah " 

" well I think you do daddy told me you broke my lamp and when we break something or hurt someone we say I'm sorry because if we don't the person gonna be really sad and you gonna be sad about it and then everybody will be sad and we don't want that right " 

" nah " Hope says looking at her mother " 

" that's right so what are you gonna say to me now " 

" shorry mommy " Hope says in low voice " 

" it's ok baby girl " Jessica smiles " 

" Hope goes and hugs Jessica by her leg Jessica smiles and knees down and gives Hope a little kiss on her nose " 

" let's not break more stuff now okay " Jessica smiles " 

" mmh " Hope nods " 

****