I'm scared

" Danny we need to take her to the hospital please " Jessica cries "

" Danny nods " ok come on let's go "

" Jessica lifts up Emmylou and goes after Danny downstairs and out to the car Danny drives in high speed to the hospital Jessica runs inside and sees a nurse she talks with her the nurse takes Emmylou and runs away with Jessica goes after until a nurse stops her Jessica cries and Danny comes and holds Jess tight"

" calm down baby " Danny whispers "

" I wanna be with her " Jessica cries "

" you can see her soon ok come in let's sit down "

" after many hours of waiting can Jessica and Danny finally go into Emmylou's room Jessica sits on a chair next to the crib and Danny sits down next to the other side of the bed looking at Emmylou "

" my baby princess " Jessica whispers "

" Sarah is staying at our place so we can stay here a while "

" yeha I know I heard the conversation " Jessica whispers"

" come " Danny whispers and pats his lap "

" Jessica walks over and sits down in his lap leaning her head black on his shoulder "

" I'm scared Danny "

" don't be Emmylou is gonna be fine she's a tuff girl "

" I just don't wanna lose her "

" either do I but we won't lose her "Danny says in a low voice "

" times passes and a doctor comes in to talk with Jessica and Danny they got informaded that Emmylou is gonna have to stay at the hospital for 1-2 days the doctor suggested that Danny and Jessica goes back home to get some sleep and that they will keep an extra eye on Emmylou and that they call if something happens Jessica and Danny drove back home they both got back in bed to sleep jess couldn't sleep for the rest of the night it made her a little pissed when she saw Danny sleeping she couldn't understand hoe he could sleep when their little princess was in the hospital Jessica stood up from the bed and walked into Emmylou's bedroom she sat down in the rocking chair while Holding Emmylou's bear close to her chest as tears roll down her cheek........ Danny wakes up next morning of Dylan crying he moves his hand on the bed to wake jess and sits up when he doesn't feel her he sits up in the bed and puts on his shirt and looks around until he finds jess sleeping in the rocking chair he knees down and shakes Jess softly "

" babydoll wake up!"

" hmm?" Jessica mumbles "

" wake up I think Dylan is hungry "

" oh ok " Jessica yawns and stands up as she walks to Dylan's room and lifts him up'

" ok let's give you some breakfast and then we have to feed you big sis and after that Sarah is gonna come and play with you and big sis while mommy and daddy goes to visit your sis " Jessica whispers while feeding Dylan "

" Hope wakes up and sits up in her crib just as Danny walks in "

" good morning princess " Danny smiles "

" dada " Hope smiles "

" let's put you on some clothes and then go downstair and eat some breakfast before Sarah comes"

" Sarah ?"

" yeah

" yay"

" Danny smiles and goes to take a dress and socks and puts them on "

" now let's eat " Danny smiles"

" pancakes " Hope smiles "

" sure what ever the princess want " Danny smiles "

" Danny lifts up Hope and goes downstairs and puts her in the highchair before he goes over to the fridge and takes everything he needs for the pancakes Jessica dresses up and goes downstairs with Dylan "

" hey daddy what you making "

" hey well our princess wanted pancakes to breakfast So that's what daddy makes "

" yummy " Jessica smiles "

" good morning baby boy " Danny smiles "

" awe cute dress you have baby girl "

" mama kiss " Hope smiles sweetly "

" Jessica smiles and walks over to Hope and kisses her chubby cheek "

" did you have a good night sleep baby girl "

" mmh "

" great "

" Jessica sits down on a chair with Dylan in her lap "

" ok here comes your pancakes my princess " Danny smiles and puts down her plate "

" yay " Hope jumps happy "

" you want some pancakes too mama "

" no it's ok" Jessica smiles "

" ok you want anything else?"

" coffee would be good " Jessica laughs "

" ok I fix it "

" thanks handsome "

" Jessica drinks her coffee as Hope eats her pancakes and Danny eats some too they finish the breakfast and Danny gets ready to leave as Sarah arrives "

" hey Hope my favorite " Sarah smiles happy and lifts up Hope and kisses her cheek "

" Sarah " Hope smiles happy "

" we gonna have so fun you me and Dylan "

" yay "

" Sarah laughs and puts Hope down "

" ok Sarah we leaving now call if you need one of us to come home "

" sure and tell me how she is "

" we will bye baby girl " Jessica knees down and hugs Hope "

" bye bye "

" Dylan is sleeping right now so you don't need to worry " Danny smiles "

" great drive safe "

" always" Jessica laughs and walks out from the house "

" Jessica and Danny drives to the hospital and walks into the room hope is sleeping in and looks at her in the little baby crib "

" she's so cute when she's sleeping " Jessica whispers smiling "

" she looks like her mother " Danny whispers "

" Jessica smiles and lays her head in Danny's shoulder "

" everything is gonna be fine "

" I know " Jessica smiles "

***

****