Halloween Party

" Jessica walks downstairs to fix the breakfast everybody was still asleep she made breakfast and started to put everything on the table Jessica and Danny was gonna have the halloween party at their house Jessica had the night before decorated the house and the yard she was excited that everybody was gonna come to her and Danny's new house in LA her children was gonna come and her friends now when it's in LA Danny's family didn't have any problem with coming and it made them all happy Danny walked downstairs with Emmylou " ah look there is mama " Danny smiles "

" Emmylou gives Jessica a sweet little smile "

" hey baby girl can you come to mama ?" Jessica smiles and knees down "

" Emmy looks at her mother and walks with little steps over to her Jessica smiles and kisses her cheek " you getting better and better "

" she's a fast learning baby " Danny chuckles "

" yeah she is " Jessica smiles "

" btw were is Hope's tutu for her ballerina costume " Danny chuckles "

" oh it's in the laundry room "

" did you wash it ?" Danny says confused "

" no I just put it there "

" oh I see so Hope is gonna be a ballerina Dylan is gonna be a little skunk "

" you know Danny you don't think it's a little mean of you to dress him up as an skunk I know he is a baby and they do make some smelly farts but a skunk really "

" I'm just wanna show people what my son really is "

" if you say so " Jessica sighs "

" have you thought about what Emmy is gonna be ?"

" yes I got everything for her costume yesterday " Jessica smiles "

" so what is she gonna be ?"

" oh it's a surprise same with me "

" oh I see "

" well I haven't really thought about what I should be either " Danny laughs "

" the party is tonight you better start thinking fast " Jessica laughs walking upstairs "

" Danny looks at Emmylou "

" can you try to tell dada what mama is gonna dress you up as ?"

" Emmylou looks at her father and giggles"

" ah you not much to help "

" Danny puts down Emmy in the ball pool and walks upstairs with Hope's tutu and puts to on her chair in the room "

* Later*

" all the guests has arrived Jessica's children but not grandchildren tho Billie had fever and Adah and Ilse was on a trip with their father Danny opened the door for all the guest tho Jessica was getting ready some of the cast member came too.. Emma Evan Sarah of course Kathy Ryan Angela Lilly and some of Danny's friends and family members Hope was jumping around like the ballerina she was and Dylan mostly just walked around showing his tail and cure skunk costume before he crawls away in the hallway keeping an direction to the laundry room"