FOOD

" Jessica have had an great time with Danny she is staying her second night at the hotel and loves how she gets some extra free time with Danny in the middle of the night starts  Jess dream about double cheeseburger with ice cream and extra much pickles and a big yummy vanilla milkshake she sits up in the bed and looks over st Danny who is sleeping deep she moves closer and gives him a few kisses"

" I'm sleeping " Danny says in low voice "

" I'm hungry can you go to McDonald's please " Jessica smiles "

" I can go when it's morning "

" but I'm hungry now "

" can't you go by yourself "

" excuse me "

" what !" Danny sighs and turns around "

" well I'm your wife you my husband I'm pregnant with twins give me food "

" fine what do you wanna eat "

" double cheeseburger with ice cream and extra much pickles and a big vanilla milkshake " Jessica smiles happy "

" if I give you that will you let me sleep then"

" yes I will "

" ok I'll be right back "

" Danny stands up from the bed and puts on his clothes before he goes out to the elevator it's a McDonald's close to the hotel so Danny only needed or walk for 5 minutes before he was there after a while comes Danny back to the hotel room and goes to the bed he sees Jessica sleeping and lays down the food on the nighstand next to her and falls asleep again two hours later hears he how Jess is saying yummy yummy and turns around "

" enjoying your hamburger " he whispers smiling "

" yes but my ice cream is now a mini milkshake why didn't you wake me up "

" because if I would wake you up you would starts scream but see it like this then I got a mini milkshake for our babies "

" awe I like that " Jessica smiles "

" yeah great huh " Danny laughs "

" absolutely " Jessica smiles "

" well good night "

* next morning *

" good morning " Jessica smiles "

" morning babe "

" what do you wanna do today "

" well I have to work but you can go around and see if you find anything for yourself or the babies and when I'm done working we could go out and eat or if you wanna buy a pizza and watch tv "

" no we can go out and eat " Jessica smiles "

" ok sure I see you later then "

" ok have a great day love you "

" thanks and I love you too be nice to mommy today " Danny smiles "

" Jessica later puts on jeans and black shirt with a blue jacket and goes out to look at clothes she find some cute clothes for Hope and buys it and then buys some toys for her too Jessica decided to look at some things for Emmylou and Dylan too and find a funny bodysuit that Dylan can have when he's little older "

" Jessica later puts on jeans and black shirt with a blue  jacket and goes out to look at clothes she find some cute clothes for Hope and buys it and then buys some toys for her too Jessica decided to look at some things for Emmylou and Dylan too ...

" she finds a cute bodysuit for Emmylou with the text"  don't look at my mom look at me " she buys it too and after many hours of shopping walks Jess back to the hotel room and lays down on the bed "

" gosh you two are making mommy so tired i never been pregnant with twins but it's harder then I thought " Jessica laughs "

" she picks up a bodysuit she bought to Emmylous that she hopefully can have when she's some months older and looks at it while she's laughing " oh gosh this is so giving me Fiona vibes "

" she picks up a bodysuit she bought to Emmylous that she hopefully can have when she's some months older  and looks at it while she's laughing " oh gosh this is so giving me Fiona vibes "

" she takes a photo of the bodysuit and send it to Danny "

" I'm in charge ..... EVERYWHERE ;)!"

" some minutes later can she see her phone and laughs at messages from Danny "

" always babydoll but I'm still more important:)!"

" no babe that is me too you are just well you:)"

" that's mean :("

" hehe I'm joking of course you are important:)"

" thanks haha !!"

***

Ok well short part but hope you enjoyed it anyway i have uploaded a new story {see you again } check it out:)!