Broken

" Jessica stands up from the bed and walks out from the guest room she sees that the car is gone she looks in Danny wardrobe and sees that his clothes are gone too she sees a letter on the bed and Danny's ring she grabs the letter and starts read "

" Dear jessica i can't force you to love me and if Sam is the man you love so go to him be happy I really hope that I'm just gonna be able to meet my daughter I really love you Jessica Phyllis Lange and I will never stop you helped me threw so much and I really though you was the right for me and I thought you did think the same but I had wrong so I decided to move back to LA I'm going to live at Anjelica for while I'm trying to find a house for me and I'm going back home to pack my things and then I will leave the key on the kitchen table ... good bye.."

" Jessica lays down on the bed and looks at Danny's wedding ring with tears in her eyes she grabs her phone and looks threw some pictures on her and Danny after a while makes Jess the choice to call Sarah and tell her about what happened "

" Jess hey how are you honey "

" not good " Jessica says sad"

" are you sad oh jess what happened "

"Danny and I are getting divorce "

" what omg why what did he do I'm gonna kill him "

" no no Sarah it was me I was the one who did wanna get divorce "

" WHAT why I thought you was happy "

" I was but then I saw a photo on me and Sam and it made me understand that  I still like and love him and I really really miss him so much "

" Jess are you crazy look I love you but come on Sam really Sam and you and Danny is going to have a daughter you really want it to not have her parents togheter"

" oh gosh Sarah what have I done I didn't even think i didn't even think before I did open my mouth "

" well this was not so smart done of you"

" what am I gonna do I just gave you the most happiest marriage i ever had "

" go after him or well you should call him do what you can save your marriage Jess Danny is the man you want and not Sam and you have to think about your daughters feature and most important of all listening to your heart not your brain you pregnant gosh your brain is probably just fucked up my all hormones and all that shit"

" thank Sarah I love how lovely you talk about my pregnancy hormones "

" oh grow up and do what you have to do call Danny "

" you are right thank you so much Sarah I love you "

" I love you too Jess good luck now call me later and tell me how it did go "

" I will and thanks "

" your welcome.. bye "

" bye bye "

" Jessica walks down stairs and grabs a bottle with water before she's gonna call Danny Jessica's phone lights up and sees a text from Sarah saying " turn on the news NOW!!" she walks over to the couch and turns on the news the woman on the tv starts talk about an car accident close to Jess cabin Danny name comes up the woman on the tv tells how Danny had drive to fast and accidentally drives off the road and when the ambulance arrives was it already too late Jessica drops the water bottle and the time stops everything turns quiet it was too late this is a nightmare for Jess he's dead Danny Huston the man she's married to and the man she was gonna get back is dead Jessica walks around in her cabin crying and tries to think of what she's gonna do she feels totally lost she just want a shoulder to cry on everything is her fault Danny wouldn't be dead if she never did find the photo album or if she never did choose to go to the cabin the only one she can blame now is herself Jessica's phone starts right and sees Sarah's name coming up once again she ignores it and waits for the call to end before she makes a call to Anjelica ...

" Jessica hey how are you "

" not good at all " Jess cries "

" oh what happen have you and Danny fight you want me to call him?"

" No no it's actually about only danny I have to tell you something "

" ok eh you scaring me Jessica what happen "

" h....he...he's dead " Jessica says as she totally breaks down in tears"

" what how " Angelica cries "

" well they said on the news that he had drive off the road and when the ambulance did arrive was it already too late gosh all this is my fault"

" no oh no Jessica it's not " Anjelica says in a sad voice "

" yes Anjelica it is I was the one who did wanna divorce because I did wanna go back to Sam "

" you what omg poor Danny.. how could you do that to him " Anjelica yells upset "

" I.. I don't know it was a mistake i was gonna call him and tell him that I don't want Sam and that he is the man I love "

" yeah it's too late for that now and all because of you Jessica you are the reason my bother died "

" Jessica hangs up the phone crying and throws it into the wall sure she told herself that it was her fault that Danny died but she didn't think Anjelica was gonna say it too Jessica walks around in the cabin thinking the only thing she has that is something she and Danny made togheter now is their daughter Jessica couldn't believe that her daughter was gone now grow up without a father"
***

This part got pretty boring I'm sorry for that and I hope you still enjoy this story :)! ...