1 year

" today was Hope turning one year old Jessica and Danny was both happy that their little girl is a whole year old but Jess was a little sad because she felt like everything was going so fast she felt like it was yesterday she gave birth to Hope after the news she and Danny got about their daughter haven't Jess been so happy but she was gonna try her best to be smiling laughing and having fun for Hope they was gonna have a birthday Party for her everybody in the family was invited and some friends like Sarah Kathy Emma Angela Evan and Ryan is it something Hope liked most of this day was that she gonna be able to play with her best friends Adah and Ilse she loved playing with them and Jessica loved see her babies having fun toghter Jessica woke up early next morning to bake a cake and fix everything for the party she made a cute breakfast for Hope with oatmeal with a little bowl with strawberry raspberry and watermelon and some apple Danny was cleaning a little while Hope was in the kitchen with Jess she didn't really help so much she only took things from Jess and played with them on the floor after some hours was everything perfect and it was time for Jess to dress Hope Sarah Kathy Emma Ryan and Evan was first with coming Jessica heard the door and walked downstairs with Hope "'

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE " they all yelled happy "

" jaa " Hope smiled and clapped her hands "

" awe we all have gifts for you "

" me " she smiles "

" yes princess you " Jessica laughs "

"  I can't believe you are one year old I hope your mommy gonna let me put you in ahs " Ryan smiles "

" oh the answer is no Ryan she not gonna be in ahs " Jessica laughs "

" what oh Jess you can trust me i won't scare her " Ryan laughs "

" don't trust him Jess " Sarah whispers "

" haha you guys can leave the gifts on the table and then I think Hope wanna show her new cute bear "

" I want a bear too " Sarah jokes "

" that's only because you are like a child too Sarah " Kathy smiles "

" you reading my mind Kathy "

" I wish I could do that " Danny sighs and leaves "

" I'm glad you can't babe "

" come Hope I wanna see your new bear " Emma smiles sweetly "

" i so want a baby too now " Evan laughs "

" well you both are still young so get one " Angela smiles "

" damn right I will "

" later had everybody arrived it was time for the cake everybody did sing happy birthday and Hope was so happy with all attention she got Danny and Jessica laughs at Hope eating her cake "

"Later when everybody had eat cake and talked did Jess start cleaning up in the kitchen while Hope did play with Adah and Ilse and Danny talked with Anjelica Shura and Sarah it was still hard for Jess to not cry the only thing she wanted to do was...

"Later when everybody had eat cake and talked did Jess start cleaning up in the kitchen while Hope did play with Adah and Ilse and Danny talked with Anjelica Shura and Sarah it was still hard for Jess to not cry the only thing she wanted to do was crying over her daughter but she still has to be smiling and laughing for Hope it was time to open her presents and Hope started to be little tired from all playing and eating so she wasn't so happy anymore "

" wow a bear can you say thanks Sarah " Jessica smiles "

" thanksi Sarah " Hope smiles "

" your welcome cutie pie " Sarah smiles "

" ok oh happy birthday Hope wishes Shura Adah and ilse you wanna try open it " Jessica smiles "

" no"

" ok I guess I do it "

" wow yay a little jacket oh it looks almost like my jacket oh you gonna match mommy " Jessica smiles "

"Mama "

" yeah now let's dada open you presents I have to pee " Jessica laughs "

" you better hurry babe " Danny laughs "

" I'm running " Jessica laughs "

" after a long day have everybody went home again Jessica laid down in her bed with Hope Danny was in the shower he came our from the shower and smiles at Hope sleeping next to Jess Danny walked slowly over to the bed to turn off the lamp before he laid down  and looked at his beautiful wife and daughter sleeping peacefully "

***

Boring part sorry 😅