Daughter to wrong father

~~ Short ~~

" Jessica looked threw some old albums and sees an Album of Hannah when she was a baby and older she looks closer and chuckles " wow she looks so much like Hope "

" Jessica smiles looking threw the photos of Hannah as little and began to thinking "

* 2013*

" guess that's all " Jessica sighs looking at all the boxes with Sam's stuff "

" yeah it is i will miss this house so many memories " sam says

" Jessica sighs looking around " yeah I guess "

" what can I say thanks for these years " Sam sighs

" yeah the same "

" can't believe we raised two kids in this house "

" me either but everything has an end "

" yes it does I just wanna let you know that I'm sorry that I hurt you " sam sighs "

" Jessica smiles a little " it's ok sam "

" sam hughs Jessica softly and kisses her cheek Jessica looks up at sam and kisses him passionately she leans against the wall kissing Sam as his hands slides down squeezing her butt  before either of them knows they laid naked in her bed kissing passionately Jessica digging her nails into his back as Sam slammed himself harder inside her breathing out of pleasure "

****

" Jessica laid breathless next to Sam and sighs " this was not the best way to say good bye "

" I know " Sam sighs "

" Jessica goes into the bathroom and locks the door as she gets into a shower Sam dressed up before putting the last stuff in the car and leaves Jessica know what she just did was sa big mistake she loves Danny and she could not tell him about this because she doesn't wanna break his heart knowing she cheated on him 

* 3 weeks later *

" I have to tell you something " Jessica smiles "

" ok what is it " Danny chuckles "

" well I don't know how I'm gonna say it "

" you start to scaring me now Jess "

" oh hehe well I guess I just gonna say it then I'm .."

" you are what ??" Danny says confused "

" I'm pregnant " Jessica smiles "

" you kidding " Danny says happy as tears rolling down his cheek "

" no I'm not " Jessica says smiling and laughing with tears in her eyes "

" we gonna have a baby " Danny smiles exited "

" yes we are "

" omg this is amazing do you know how many weeks you are in "

" I do 4 weeks soon "

" 4 weeks wow " Danny smiles "

~~

" Jessica looks up from the album with a face " oh my god Sam "