Sickness

Danny had arrived to the hospital with Jessica the nurses and doctor took directly Jessica to check on her Danny walked around in the waiting room as he didn't know what was going to happen hours passed Danny  closes his eyes Jessica was still in operation she had lost a lot of blood which was a reason a doctor walks over looking at Danny "

" Mr,Huston "

" yes how is she "

you're wife is gonna be fine she lost a lot of blood but she will survive but "

" but " Danny says "

" Mr,Huston you're wife has Asherman's syndrome"

" what  " Danny says confused "

" well her body can't give birth to another child and to say it myself I'm surprised she got pregnant again but Asherman's syndrome is making it impossible for her to give birth and stay pregnant "

" oh my but she gave birth a year ago why can't she have this" Danny sighs upset "

" her body changes a lot in only one year "

" Danny looks speechless down at the floor "

" well I'll go now once again I'm sorry for the lost if you want you're wife is back in her room the doctor says leaving "

" " ok thanks " Danny whispers upstairs he makes his way to Jess room and sits next to her he looks up stroking Jessica's cheek " I'm so sorry baby I guess Awelinn really is gonna be our last "

" hours had passed Danny had fallen asleep with his hand on on Jessica's hand when he started to woke up to Jessica moving "

" Danny " Jessica mumble "

" babydoll " Danny looked up sleepy and caressed her cheek "

" I feel so tired  "

" well you lost very much blood but it's very normal "

" it happened again didn't it "

" yes but " Danny sighs and looks up sad at Jessica " baby you have Asherman's syndrome"

" I have what "

" Asherman's syndrome it makes it impossible for you to stay pregnant "

" oh my " Jessica says with tears "

" Danny sits up and leans over hugging Jessica tight " I'm so sorry babe if I would knew I wouldn't made you go threw this "

" no no it's not your fault Danny " Jessica cries"

" and it's not your fault either baby " Danny whispers caressing her back "