Wedding

" Jessica and Danny went up early to make breakfast because today was the day Hannah and Liam are getting married and Jessica had promise Hannah that they will come earlier just because Hope is gonna be bridesmaid Adah and Ilse is gonna be it too and it makes Jessica so happy they all eat breakfast before Jessica and Hope says bye to Danny and Dylan Jessica takes Emmylou with her to not give Danny a hell she drives to Hannah and Liam's new house and walks Into the house "

" Hannah ? "

" oh mom Hope and awe hey Emmylou "

" hi " Hope smiles "

" Jessica smiles " is everything seat up in the yard ?"

" yup chairs tables and aslo the place you all gonna sit during the ceremony "

" ok good well have Shura Adah and Ilse come yet ?"

" nix " Hannah smiles "

" ok then I can start with your hair "

" oh Liam dad and Samuel are at our old house we still have it so they are there at the time "

" ok great so let's walk upstairs and fix your hair " Jessica smiles and takes Hope and the dresses"

" oh can you maybe take Emmy "

" sure " Hannah smiles and lifts up Emmy and walks after her mother upstairs "

" Jessica puts down everything on the bed and as Hannah lays Emmy down on the bed "

" Hope starts play with some toys Jessica took with her to keep her busy "

" did Shura say when they gonna come "

" yeah they will be here in about an hour and a half "

" ok " Jessica smiles "

* 2 hours later *

" Hannah ?" shura yells "

" Jessica walks out from the room to not wake Emmylou "

" we up here but don't be loud emmylou is sleeping " she smiles "

" oh ok " Shura smiles "

" Jessica walks back into the room and starts with Hannah's hair again "

" Shura walks into the room " wow you look beautiful Hannah "

" I know right " She smiles "

" Hope princess why don't we you go downstairs and you can play with Adah and Ilse " Jessica smiles "

" ya hewlp mama " Hope smiles "

" Jessica smiles and puts all Hope's toys in a the bag and lifts her up before she goes downstairs to the living room "

" have fun " Jessica smiles before walking upstairs again to the bedroom "

" the hours passes and they all gets ready Jessica has fixed Hannah as Shura fixed Adah and Ilse Jessica fixes Hope before they all goes out so Hannah can put on the dress Hope sits down on the floor and looks at the door "