Birthday girl

" Jessica and Danny wakes up early next morning and makes Hope's favorite breakfast before they walks upstairs to her bedroom and starts singing Jessica sits down on the bed and smiles "

" happy birthday princess Hope " Danny and Jessica says smiling "

" Hope opens her eyes and smiles "

" I'm 2 "

" yes you are baby girl you are a big girl now " Danny smiles "

" ok let's go downstairs and eat and I get sisi and baby brother and then we can cuddle for a while because today is your birthday and that means birthday party"

" ya " Hope smiles "

" Jessica lifts up Hope from her bed and goes downstairs with her and Danny they eat the breakfast before Jessica walks upstairs and picks up Emmylou and Dylan and walks downstairs "

" Hope come I want a picture of you and sisi " Jessica smiles "

" Hope jumps like a horse to her mother and her sister she gives Emmylou a kiss on the head and Jessica takes the picture "

" awe my heart can't handle this cuteness " Jessica smiles "

" Danny walks over to Jessica with Dylan "

" oh babe I can be cuter then that right Dylan huh daddy is much cuter " Danny laughs "

" ugh Danny get out " Jessica roles her eyes "

" oh I'm joking they gorgeous " Danny laughs "

" yeah they got it from me " Jessica smiles proudly "

" you wish babe you wish " Danny winks and goes to the living room with Dylan "

" you are a big pain in the ass Daniel " Jessica yells "

" and that's why you married me and made me get you pregnant and also why you love me "

" true tho " Jessica whispers for herself "

" Jessica lifts up Hope and Emmylou and goes to the living room Jessica puts Hope on the floor and puts on her some sweatpants and a shirt before she puts Emmylou next to her on the couch Jessica takes a picture of Hope and smiles "

" Jessica puts her phone on the table and enjoys the movie after 4 hours of cuddling Jessica walks upstairs with Hope and puts on her birthday dress and fixes her hair Jessica puts on a pants and a white blouse Danny put Hope's gifts on the gift t...

" Jessica puts her phone on the table and enjoys the movie after 4 hours of cuddling Jessica walks upstairs with Hope and puts on her birthday dress and fixes her hair Jessica puts on a pants and a white blouse Danny put Hope's gifts on the gift table and fixes a little more in the dining room before everybody starts arrive Jessica brings out the cake and everybody starts sing Hope looks smiling at everybody and moves her little body back and forth to them singing Jessica smiles as they all stops "

" Happy birthday princess " Jessica smiles and kisses Hope on the head"

" Happy birthday baby girl " Danny smiles "

" ok let's eat cake and then it's time for you to open your gifts " Jessica smiles"

" ya " Hope smiles happy "

" ok the princess gets the first slice " Jessica smiles and lifts up Hope "

" you want mama or dada to help you baby " Danny smile "

" mama " Hope smiles "

" ok " Jessica smiles and takes the cake knife and cuts a little pice of cake and puts it on the table "

" ok everybody enjoy the cake " Danny smiles " 

" Jessica walks over to Emmylou as she starts cry and lifts her up " 

" awe don't you get so much attention princess you jealous  " Jessica baby talks and kisses her on the head "  

" Jessica walks to the table and sits down with Emmylou in her lap they all ate cake and taked with each other but mostly with Hope Jessica cleaned away from the table before everybody went to the living room so Hope could open her gifts " 

" ok firas gift to you are from oh from mama and dada " Jessica smiles " 

" dada " Hope smiles " 

" yup let's open it.... wow a toddler ball pit " Jessica smiles " 

" yay " Hope smiles and claps her hands " 

" ok next is from Shura Adah and Ilse you wanna try to open it this time " Jessica laughs "

" no "  

" ok dada you wanna help princess Hope " 

" oh I would love to " Danny laughs and takes the gift and sighs as he sees a tea set " 

" yay look Hope a tea set "

" wa? Hope says with a confused look " 

" well now you can have a little tea party with your dolls and bears and dada " 

" wait not me no no no " 

" of course you Danny " 

" ya dada " Hope smiles "  

" see you made her so exited now " Jessica smiles and gives Hope a little hug " 

" they continues to open gifts and and Hope smiles exited for all the new stuff she gets everybody leaves and Jessica walks upstairs and lays Emmylou and Dylan down in their rooms before she walks downstairs again "  

" ok princess Hope bed time " Jessica smiles  "

" oh " Hope says sad " 

" sorry but I did actually let you stay up 10 more minutes longer "

" Jessica lifts up Hope and goes upstairs to her bedroom to put her to sleep as Danny cleans up in the house from the birthday party "