my everything....

" everybody danced the rest fo the night and had fun Jessica tried to not think about the kiss as she was with Danny and her children soon everybody had start left the wedding as the clock passes 3 AM Danny had got to bed and so had Hannah Liam Shura and Samuel Jessica walks upstairs and goes to the room Sam is sleeping in and knocks softly on the door she looks down and looks up as he opens "

" hey "

" hey can I come in ?"

" yeah sure " Sam says and moves from the door " 

" Jessica walks inside and crosses her arm " 

" I can't stop thinking about what we ddi I just want you to say that it didn't mean anything because it didn't for me " 

" well it did mean somethings for me jess " 

" can we forget about it and pretend that it never happened " 

" if that's what you want " 

" ok good " 

" Sam smiles and caresses her cheek again "

" no don't even try " Jessica says and moves apart " 

" so that is what I have to do to turn you on huh ?"

" it doesn't turn me on I just don't wanna make any mistakes again "

" like what kissing me ?"

" yes like that " 

" are you sure ?"

" yes I am absolutely"

" Sam chuckles before she grabs jess waits and kisses her jess tries to move Sam but after some seconds kisses him back sam leads jess to the bed and unbutton his pants soon their clothes lays on the floor and they are laying naked on the bed sam sits on top of jess kissing her naked body Jessica closes her eyes and bites her lip sam moves up his head to their lips touches each other Jessica kisses sam as her hands moves softly down on his back Sam slides himself into Jess she grabs his back and breathes against his warm skin Sam holds jess left leg over his back as he goes faster and harder "

*later*

" Jessica lays breathless next to Sam and covers her face "

" what have I done omg I had sex with the my ex and also in the room next to the room my kids and husband are sleeping in oh gosh what if anyone did hear us oh how could I do this to Danny

" jess calm down none will know about this ok and btw you was amazing "

" well thanks sam and you was good too "

" wanna sleep here tonight "

" no I can't eh "

" Jessica stands up from the bed and puts on her clothes "

" good night sam " Jessica says in low voice as she leaves the bedroom and goes to the other guest room she takes off her clothes and puts on a shirt from Danny's bag she lays down and moves closer to Hope and Danny and closes her eyes as she starts thinking about that she jut did she whips the tears that's rolling down on her cheek and lays her hand on Danny's " 

" Danny babe are you sleeping ?" Jessica whispers "

" mmh why did something happened ?" Danny says sleepy " 

" no I just I love you so much Danny you know that right " 

" of course I do babydoll and I love you too you are my everything "Danny whispers sleepy"

" I know I know " Jessica whispers and smiles a little and cleans her face from the tears " 

*****

this is just a short part I know but enjoy :)